Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Timelessblur
  • 1 Post By Timelessblur
  • 1 Post By benhmadison
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool Obama Administration cooks the employment numbers before 2012 election.

Well it turns out the Obama Administration cooked the books on the employment numbers before the 2012 election so they could more
    easily win reelection. Just another scandal, but lets see who comes to his aid on this forum and tries to explain it away.

When will enough be enough?

Default Re: Obama Administration cooks the employment numbers before 2012 election.

Can you link us to your source?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Obama Administration cooks the employment numbers before 2012 election.

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

This was from the New York Post. I imagine others will follow.

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in an anonymous source who won't reveal his identity. If there's substance to it, Congress will investigate. If they don't, then there is no more substance to it than Obama's Kenya birth certificate.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    Well it turns out the Obama Administration cooked the books on the employment numbers before the 2012 election so they could more
    easily win reelection.
    I thought everybody knew that already, lol.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

What's the point? Just to be flamed again and again. No thanks, I rode that train and disembarked.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,994 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

On a side note (and almost completely off-topic) I guess we should thank Obama for the stock markets doing so well, right? Oh, and gas prices in my area are lower than they've been in a LONG time. So again, thank him for that?

(I'm half kidding, and am mostly responding to all the meme's I see across the Internet that blame him for high gas prices and stuff like that)

But more on topic, if he literally cooked the numbers and lied to the American people so blatantly, wouldn't that be an impeachable offense? Or no? (I'm honestly not sure, but all this talk about wanting him impeached is making me want to find reasons to do it now)

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk 4
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

We should be talking about the next SNL skit on the crack smoking mayor Rob Ford.

Sad but typical people do not read past the head line and go crazy over a bad miss leading headline.

By reading the article which is more than the standard hang him crap from people here.
    It was one employee who did it and chances are got fired, the one employee more likely doing it for OMG getting his numbers up. Self centered job by making job performance better.

Also give you hit those job numbers for unemployment the media reported during that time was based on payroll numbers not based on the surveys. Based on the "fake it part" more than likely only effected the revised number which is after the first reporting as it had new dead lines.

But this would require reading the article instead of just the head lines

Read the article before you go screaming.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Scott7217 like this.

Fake story. NY time Post caught not checking basic facts.
    NY Post Source Julius Buckmon Left Census In 2011 - Business Insider
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    Thanked by 2:
    palandri likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

As I said we know now who would come to his aid. There were 12 different people who were claiming the same cooking of the books.
    The left will only lie because they don't have the wiring to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    As I said we know now who would come to his aid. There were 12 different people who were claiming the same cooking of the books.
    The left will only lie because they don't have the wiring to tell the truth.
    What? wiring? Can you clarify? Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    But more on topic, if he literally cooked the numbers and lied to the American people so blatantly, wouldn't that be an impeachable offense? Or no? (I'm honestly not sure, but all this talk about wanting him impeached is making me want to find reasons to do it now)
    Don't you find it strange that his response to every "scandal" has been "I didn't know" or "I just found out"? If that is the case, then we have a President that is entirely out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    On a side note (and almost completely off-topic) I guess we should thank Obama for the stock markets doing so well, right? Oh, and gas prices in my area are lower than they've been in a LONG time. So again, thank him for that?
    Feds pouring money in is keeping stock market high.
    Gas prices under Bush: $1.85 when he left office.
    I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It is strange that the numbers took such a drastic drop (and got below the magical 8%) in that one month period. Didn't happen before, and hasn't happened since.
    The unemployment numbers are WAY higher if you account for the people that have stopped searching for employment. Probably in the 11-12% range.
    I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I don't know how people can stop looking for work.

And as for those gas prices, did you forget the world wide recession that occurred right before Obama took office? That was the reason gas prices dropped. Not the fact that Obama was elected President. :rolleyes:

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    I guess that they just get so disappointed in their search to find a job. And from what I have read, 93% of the jobs created have been part-time, probably due in part to Obummercare. Not really a way to grow the economy.

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I guess that they just get so disappointed in their search to find a job. And from what I have read, 93% of the jobs created have been part-time, probably due in part to Obummercare. Not really a way to grow the economy.

And as for those gas prices, did you forget the world wide recession that occurred right before Obama took office? That was the reason gas prices dropped. Not the fact that Obama was elected President. :rolleyes:
    I never said that was the reason. I just stated a fact.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

But the inference was that it was a result of something Obama did, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

No, it wasn't. I just threw it out there. If Obummer would agree to the Keystone pipeline, then prices would certainly drop and jobs created. But, evidently he is too stupid to do it, and probably the real reason is that Republicans want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    No, it wasn't. I just threw it out there. If Obummer would agree to the Keystone pipeline, then prices would certainly drop and jobs created. But, evidently he is too stupid to do it, and probably the real reason is that Republicans want to do it.
    It's a bad idea:

5 Reasons Keystone XL Pipeline is a Bad Idea | Care2 Causes

and here's one from Fox News: Six reasons Keystone XL was a bad deal all along | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    The keystone pipeline would do nothing but create a few temporary jobs while the environment takes a hit. We export oil. The pipeline would only allow us to export more oil. We can drill until we are blue in the face but if we don't keep the oil in the country, then what's the point?

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.