Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Leftist dominated and controlled forum, beware!

This forum is not about the free exchange of ideas. It is a leftist controlled forum that actually dabbles in double standards and some aspects of fascism.
    If you want to discuss topics you should be tolerant of everyone's free speech rights. I recommend everyone who is a free thinker find another forum, I know I am. Let the leftist talk amungst themselves... I'm out.

Default Re: Leftist dominated and controlled forum, beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    This forum is not about the free exchange of ideas. It is a leftist controlled forum that actually dabbles in double standards and some aspects of fascism.
    If you want to discuss topics you should be tolerant of everyone's free speech rights. I recommend everyone who is a free thinker find another forum, I know I am. Let the leftist talk amungst themselves... I'm out.
    Wow conservatives really have a weak description of what they call leftist. Hate to tell this but over all this is a fairly conservative forums among the ones I have seen.
    This sounds more like you want more right-wing forum that backs the tea party side rants. Might I recommend a gun forum as that seems to be the very far right ones that you are looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    tsells likes this.
    Banned

Liberals don't bother me anymore. Now that Mr. Obama and his health care law have exposed liberalism as the joke that is liberals no longer have any effect on me. Barack Obama has done more to advance the cause of conservatism than even Ronald Reagan.
    Banned

ANY time ANY liberal tries to defend ANY liberal policy the response is OBAMACARE!!! It is the gift that keeps on giving. It's like quicksand. The harder the libs try to get out of it the worse it gets!!

Global Posts
    742 Global Posts

Yeah, right keep telling yourselves that... and keep losing... Clinton 2016-24... ;-) ...and I thought this was an Android forum... silly liberal me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

The anger and the name calling is not conducive to intelligent debate.

That's the problem.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    nolittdroid likes this.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    The anger and the name calling is not conducive to intelligent debate.

That's the problem.

Who's angry?? Who's name calling??
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Yeah, right keep telling yourselves that... and keep losing... Clinton 2016-24... ;-) ...and I thought this was an Android forum... silly liberal me.

That's your candidate?? Fantastic!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leftist dominated and controlled forum, beware!-what-difference-does-make_-hillary-wench-c.jpeg  
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

In the politics forum in general. A few threads in particular. It's Ok to be passionate about your causes etc, but when the name calling starts, the credibility goes out the window. If you can't get your ideas across without name calling, you've already lost the argument.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    ToddK 

Global Posts
    742 Global Posts

Agree.. When the name calling and insults start... I leave. ;-) too much fear anger and hate for me.

Thanked by:
    Banned

Ok, let's quit talking about the name calling that hasn't happened in this thread and start talking about how badly Obama and his failure of a healthcare law have damaged the liberal agenda. Anyone care to defend horribly dysfunctional website, the 6 million people who have lost their insurance, the lack of participation in o-care or how about the fact that well over half of the uninsured in this country disapprove of the ACA??? Anyone??

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by wp-user View Post
    That's your candidate?? Fantastic!!!!!
    Instead of bashing, how about informing us of your choice of candidates for 2016 and why they should get the job over anyone else. Without name calling and derogatory comments please, just the facts. It's a start towards civilized debate on the issues.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    ToddK 

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Instead of bashing, how about informing us of your choice of candidates for 2016 and why they should get the job over anyone else. Without name calling and derogatory comments please, just the facts. It's a start towards civilized debate on the issues.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Double post

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

The liberal agenda? Do you mean health-care for the uninsured, food for hungry people, equal pay, equal rights etc. That liberal agenda?

The ACA first and foremost is not socialized medicine, if it were, it would be free and EVERYONE would be covered. You would rather everyone just go to the ER when they have a sore throat and charge the taxpayers $1000 for a sore throat because they don't have the ability or desire to pay? I know what's coming in the argument against the ACA, so let's hear your version of the argument against it.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    ToddK 
    jdbii likes this.
    Banned

If you watched the press conference last week where Paul Ryan and Patty Murray announced that they had reached a budget agreement you know that Paul Ryan "get's it". The biggest issue facing the country right now is out spending habits. Paul Ryan is the most respected numbers guy on Capitol Hill, from either party. He understands compromise and is willing negotiate (unlike B.O.) I'm not sure who I would like to see run with him as most republicans these days are considered too extreme and would probably hurt the ticket.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

The president refuses to negotiate on the debt ceiling, not the budget. Two completely different things. If we default, the walls fall down around us. I believe the President has negotiated quite a bit over the budget battles. Just because the right hasn't gotten everything they wanted doesn't mean the President didn't negotiate, he didn't get everything he wanted either.

What is it that you want the President to negotiate on? Social Security, Medicare, the military budget?

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Banned

The liberal agenda? Do you mean health-care for the uninsured, food for hungry people, equal pay, equal rights etc. That liberal agenda?

The ACA first and foremost is not socialized medicine, if it were, it would be free and EVERYONE would be covered. You would rather everyone just go to the ER when they have a sore throat and charge the taxpayers $1000 for a sore throat because they don't have the ability or desire to pay? I know what's coming in the argument against the ACA, so let's hear your version of the argument against it.

My argument against Obamacare?? Where do I start??? First off it is an ill conceived law. Instead of helping the people it tries to help it actually hurts the rest of us. It spends trillions of dollars to accomplish very little when much less money could have been spent to fix the specific issues (rather than overhaul the entire system). It was sold to the American people based on a LONG series of blatant lies from the people we are supposed to be able to trust like the President. It's implementation has uncovered and highlighted the complete incompetence of the Obama Administration. It was rammed down the throat of America without ONE SINGLE Republican vote (thank God)...

There is no defending this turd, it was flawed from the beginning, implemented with the highest level of incompetence, has more unintended consequences than objectives and is wildly unpopular with the vast majority of Americans, including the uninsured people who it was actually designed to help.

I have to agree this forum is slightly more open to conservative positions than all the others in general websites I've seen. In one I won't name, just a couple days ago in a conversation among libs, reference was made to "rednecks" as in, "those people". There's not so much of that here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Viper

I should probably not put my .02 into this cesspool of a thread destined for doom, but...

You can obviously find what ever you want to find, but most general topic internet sites that i have ever been a part of lean liberal pretty heavily. It is just the way it is. The internet discussion culture(?) is a subset of society that just leans liberal. I have several theories as to why, but wont go into that unless some else wants to here them.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Cesspool of a thread? But you did answer. It's like a trainwreck isn't it? You just can't help it.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    nolittdroid likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

If the general Internet websites lean liberal, why do you think that is? A majority perhaps?

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    jdbii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    I should probably not put my .02 into this cesspool of a thread destined for doom, but...

You can obviously find what ever you want to find, but most general topic internet sites that i have ever been a part of lean liberal pretty heavily. It is just the way it is. The internet discussion culture(?) is a subset of society that just leans liberal. I have several theories as to why, but wont go into that unless some else wants to here them.
    I agree. It's not as bad here as it could be though. Right now I'm fuming about my neighbors but I don't want to go off on a rant. The guy is a ******* (I bleeped it) who's living on free rent and food and doesn't look for work. Young, able bodied, and "normal". And no he does not deserve help. He's constantly blasting his stereo and I can't stand it. It takes over my space. I guess I ranted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

That would be pretty annoying. Called the police? Landlord? You shouldn't have to be subjected to it. Anyone else live there? Had he worked before but laid off now? Maybe he's independently wealthy, lucky in the stock market?

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post

Well first off it has been shown college and eduction tends to have a liberalizing effect on people. Multiple studies have shown that.
    Now given the fact above most people on the internet and forums tend to be more highly educated which swings the general effect.

As for this thread lets faces it the guy started off with a massive insult and quite frankly wrong starting point. Based on his post "free thinkers" = Ultra conservative thinking.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    jdbii likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast