Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cdmjlt369
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5,743 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Bloodlines

Does anyone think that it is a little strange that our last 4 Presidents (Bush, Bush (obviously father and son), Clinton and Obama) are all cousins, along with leading party candidates, McCain, Cheney, Gore, Kerry and the entire swath of European royalty, both in power and not? Bold denotes still living...

Other notable names from this family include: Vlad the Impaler (basis for Dracula), Pocahontas, Hugues de Payens (Templar founder), Jacques de Molay, Marilyn Monroe, Godfrey de Bouillon (12th century King of Jeruselum), Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Madonna, John Gallop, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Millard Filmore, Franklin Pierce, Ulysses S Grant, Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Teddy Roosevelt, William Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Harry Truman, James Madison, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, Robert the Bruce, Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Llancol de Borgia), Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill.

Quite the family reunion. There are many more notable names, but these are by far the most famous. Some of the more powerful include ties to the Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Medici and Collins families.

The one thing that this family tree says to me is that power in the US does not come from party or creed or politics or money.. but from blood. They're keeping it in the family. Who's got odds on one of the next two major candidates also being in the same family? My money is on the chance that both of them are.

​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

Default Re: Bloodlines

With a family tree like that my guess is we're all on one branch or another.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Damn. This is something I've never heard about and VERY interesting, intriguing indeed.

I think signatures are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Does anyone think that it is a little strange that our last 4 Presidents (Bush, Bush (obviously father and son), Clinton and Obama) are all cousins, along with leading party candidates, McCain, Cheney, Gore, Kerry and the entire swath of European royalty, both in power and not? Bold denotes still living...

Other notable names from this family include: Vlad the Impaler (basis for Dracula), Pocahontas, Hugues de Payens (Templar founder), Jacques de Molay, Marilyn Monroe, Godfrey de Bouillon (12th century King of Jeruselum), Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Madonna, John Gallop, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Millard Filmore, Franklin Pierce, Ulysses S Grant, Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Teddy Roosevelt, William Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Harry Truman, James Madison, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, Robert the Bruce, Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Llancol de Borgia), Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill.

Quite the family reunion. There are many more notable names, but these are by far the most famous. Some of the more powerful include ties to the Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Medici and Collins families.

The one thing that this family tree says to me is that power in the US does not come from party or creed or politics or money.. but from blood. They're keeping it in the family. Who's got odds on one of the next two major candidates also being in the same family? My money is on the chance that both of them are.
    Careful, you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist... Lol. People would be surprised how Bloodlines play into the power structure throughout the world, most think of royalty only. I better stop there before I sound like a conspiracy theorist... Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    mrsmumbles likes this.

There's also some college fraternity or club they (or a bunch of them) belonged to with a skull and cross bones as I remember. I can't remember the name of the fraternity or club at this moment though. They had it on a History Channel show called Presidential Secrets or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    There's also some college fraternity or club they (or a bunch of them) belonged to with a skull and cross bones as I remember. I can't remember the name of the fraternity or club at this moment though. They had it on a History Channel show called Presidential Secrets or something like that.
    You're right, skull and crossbones. Bush and Kerry are both members and were both asked about on television interview. They both responded in true politician fashion, non answers.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

I think it's just a college club at Harvard.

Oh, it's Yale.

Thanked by:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_11 View Post
    Sent you a PM

I think signatures are stupid.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post

I have heard this, but never really looked too much into it. It was interesting, thanks for posting.
    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.