Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Timelessblur
  • 2 Post By nolittdroid
  • 1 Post By GadgetGator
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default the new face of the GOP: Chicago style.

Chicago GOP hopeful: Autism and dementia are God’s punishments for LGBT rights | The Raw Story

Yet another reason why I can not vote GOP. They are homophonic idiots.
    The basic social issue make them an automatic no go for me. If the GOP and their supports ever want any respect they should end this part and start attacking the homophonic in their party.

Until basic issues like this are address I am scared if they ever get in power as their own party is unwilling to attack these people this.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    GadgetGator likes this.

Default Re: the new face of the GOP: Chicago style.

She needs to join the Westboro Baptist Church, if she's not a member already.

They've already attacked her, hate to tell you.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

One ***** and you wash the whole party.

Wow!

Current Phone: Verizon HTC One
    1st Andriod Phone: HTC Thunderbolt on VZW

Quote Originally Posted by Jo5329 View Post

Wow!

Right, because Chicago isn't littered with crooked and reprehensible democrats.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Wow!
    Well lets look at them. She is sadly more the norm than the exception. She farther right than them but far to many of them are that way. GOP should cut all funding from her and the main GOP should actively campaign against them. GOP has become the Tea Party in most people's eyes.

As long as the GOP is anti gay rights they might as well walk. It is sad but that is becoming the norm.

The GOP should of kick out the Tea Party a long time ago. Instead the Tea party and radical right is controlling the leadership.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.

Wow!
    The whole party is against social change. Another reason why I'll probably never vote Republican.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    ....The GOP should of kick out the Tea Party a long time ago. Instead the Tea party and radical right is controlling the leadership.
    They would lose too many votes kicking the Tea Party out, just like the Democrats would lose too many votes if they kicked the left wing Democrats out.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    They would lose too many votes kicking the Tea Party out, just like the Democrats would lose too many votes if the kicked the left wing Democrats out.
    Thing is they should of taken the hit early on. Now it has killed the party and caused them to go off the deep end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    Thing is they should of taken the hit early on. Now it has killed the party and caused them to go off the deep end.
    Well, the GOP has the support of the Log Cabin Republicans, which represents gay conservatives. Perhaps that will balance the party out.

Log Cabin Republicans

The GOP thinks women need birth control the control their libido. I wonder how any of these a**holes made it out of high school.
    Sent from my S3
    Thanked by 2:
    palandri and oz123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    They would lose too many votes kicking the Tea Party out, just like the Democrats would lose too many votes if they kicked the left wing Democrats out.
    The difference being the Dems don't need TWO rebuttals to the state of the union speech when a Republican President gives it. And next week they are giving THREE responses to Obama's speech. That's just crazy and shows how fractured and screwed up they really are. United you stand, divided you fall and get nowhere.

Posted via Android Central App
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
    Thanked by:
    rexxman likes this.

Sadly, the whole nation is going off the rails. All we can do is stand and watch.

Schade, as Germans would say.

I can't help but wonder what "sins" she's perpetrated that brought upon "God's wrath" in the form of Shrek-like facial features and male pattern baldness....

the new face of the GOP: Chicago style.-susanne-atanus-via-screencap-615x345.png