Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Stag arms has introduced an ar15 that is compliant with the NY safe act, this rifle is legal to own in NY.



    New York

    Rifle Information: Crowned barrel, FRS 15 buttstock with cheek riser, no bayonet lug.
    Model series 4, 5, and 3G are not available in a NY post-ban configuration. The plus package is also not available for NY configured rifles.
    Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LEGAL ar15 post New York ban-ar15pic.jpg   LEGAL ar15 post New York ban-stag-arms-restricted-guns-new-york.png  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
  2. #2  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    This is what happens when the uneducated get emotional support and do something they no nothing about. The limited magazine makes sense, the "Assault Rifle" is a figment of the lefts imagination, from a Hollywood land where looks are more important than action.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by _Zguy__ View Post
    This is what happens when the uneducated get emotional support and do something they no nothing about. The limited magazine makes sense, the "Assault Rifle" is a figment of the lefts imagination, from a Hollywood land where looks are more important than action.
    The limited magazine does not make sense...
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  4. #4  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    I have to say. The change was very simple.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    The limited magazine does not make sense...
    Of the "gun control" issues it makes the most sense, using 3 10 round mags would slow a shooter down at least a few seconds over a 30 round mag
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by _Zguy__ View Post
    Of the "gun control" issues it makes the most sense, using 3 10 round mags would slow a shooter down at least a few seconds over a 30 round mag
    It would also slow down someone trying to defend themselves and their family from harm....
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  7. #7  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,032 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by _Zguy__ View Post
    Of the "gun control" issues it makes the most sense, using 3 10 round mags would slow a shooter down at least a few seconds over a 30 round mag
    Unless you are going to destroy every "high capacity" mag in existence and every means of modifying existing mags, it is a stupid and pointless sanction that only effects law abiding citizens.

    A criminal does not care that the law says that the magazine in his gun is illegal. He will use a 30 round mag that he had before the sanction, buy one legally somewhere else, modify a 10 round mag, or obtain a 30 round mag illegally. This law does absolutely nothing to stop this. It is merely another law meant for criminals that only effects law abiding citizens. But you have the idiots in Washington that have stated on record that they believe magazines are only one use devices writing these laws.

    We need common sense gun control. Not garbage like this that stems from irrational fear and was written by people that know nothing about what they are talking about and don't care.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    It would also slow down someone trying to defend themselves and their family from harm....
    1. If you need to use more than 10 rounds in defense you have bigger problems or you do not know how to use your gun right. You should never have to be unloading more than a 4-5 rounds at most in self defenses. That is quick firing and you should be done.

    2. Rifle is horrible for home self defenses. It is way to long and heavy to manage in confined space of a house. It is a long range weapon (aka not good for self defense.

    Between reason 1 and 2 your bases is well crap and what I will call FUD (standard tactics of ***** GOP).

    In terms of public safety that means to shoot 30 rounds in an attack that puts them more chances to screw up loading. I believe in Sandy hook the guy was taken down when he screw up putting in a new clip. Now imagine if that happen 3 times sooner.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    Thanked by 3:
  9. #9  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    Unless you are going to destroy every "high capacity" mag in existence and every means of modifying existing mags, it is a stupid and pointless sanction that only effects law abiding citizens.

    A criminal does not care that the law says that the magazine in his gun is illegal. He will use a 30 round mag that he had before the sanction, buy one legally somewhere else, modify a 10 round mag, or obtain a 30 round mag illegally. This law does absolutely nothing to stop this. It is merely another law meant for criminals that only effects law abiding citizens. But you have the idiots in Washington that have stated on record that they believe magazines are only one use devices writing these laws.

    We need common sense gun control. Not garbage like this that stems from irrational fear and was written by people that know nothing about what they are talking about and don't care.
    By your logic if you can not stop murder why make it illegal? Trick is making them illegal you start killing off the supply even for criminals. Right now guns to criminals are throw away items. Clip and all. It needs to change to make them so costly that they can not do that.

    You are right we need common sense gun control. Limiting mag size falls under common sense. Give a reason why you would ever need more than 10 rounds (self defense is crap argument as pointed out in another post if you need more than 10 rounds to defend yourself you have bigger problems)
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
  10. #10  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,032 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    By your logic if you can not stop murder why make it illegal? Trick is making them illegal you start killing off the supply even for criminals. Right now guns to criminals are throw away items. Clip and all. It needs to change to make them so costly that they can not do that.

    You are right we need common sense gun control. Limiting mag size falls under common sense. Give a reason why you would ever need more than 10 rounds (self defense is crap argument as pointed out in another post if you need more than 10 rounds to defend yourself you have bigger problems)
    Magazines go nowhere. Criminals rarely throw a gun away unless they know that they are going to be investigated. Even if you made it illegal across the entire country to buy and carry 30 round mags, it would take 20+ years for any notable change in supply. Even then, they would be valued and kept. This of course means NOTHING to mass mass shooters that are going to do whatever it takes to get the best equipment and care nothing about the laws.

    "Well it is illegal to have this mag, so I am going to throw it away and get a lower capacity one to shoot up this mall" said no criminal ever.

    You realize that 10 rounds is an extremely low number right? Most modern hand guns carry more. A standard AR15 mag is 30. I have actually searched for 10 and 20 mags for an AR15 and could find no 10 at all. And 20's can be rare.

    You are right, if you need more than 10 rounds, you are in deep trouble, but it happens. Most rounds shot in defensive situations are wasted. Depending on the circumstances, it can easily take more than 10 for even single attacker situations. Much less multiple or when drugs are involved.

    And I stopped reading you previous post when you started saying that I rifle was terrible for home defense. Making an ignorant statement like that proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

    And then we have sport enthusiast reasons for needing more than 10 rounds...
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
  11. #11  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    Magazines go nowhere. Criminals rarely throw a gun away unless they know that they are going to be investigated. Even if you made it illegal across the entire country to buy and carry 30 round mags, it would take 20+ years for any notable change in supply. Even then, they would be valued and kept. This of course means NOTHING to mass mass shooters that are going to do whatever it takes to get the best equipment and care nothing about the laws.

    "Well it is illegal to have this mag, so I am going to throw it away and get a lower capacity one to shoot up this mall" said no criminal ever.

    You realize that 10 rounds is an extremely low number right? Most modern hand guns carry more. A standard AR15 mag is 30. I have actually searched for 10 and 20 mags for an AR15 and could find no 10 at all. And 20's can be rare.

    You are right, if you need more than 10 rounds, you are in deep trouble, but it happens. Most rounds shot in defensive situations are wasted. Depending on the circumstances, it can easily take more than 10 for even single attacker situations. Much less multiple or when drugs are involved.

    And I stopped reading you previous post when you started saying that I rifle was terrible for home defense. Making an ignorant statement like that proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

    And then we have sport enthusiast reasons for needing more than 10 rounds...

    So again back to the same as before. We can not stop murder why should we make it illegal? It boils down to that. Criminals do not care so why should we try? Or make ID thief illegal?

    As for the rifle part being bad for home defense. If you had read it I pointed out why.

    In side the home you are at close range and the rifle is a little large to move around in the home case a handgun and and a shot gun are both better.
    I also pointed out and you agreed if it takes more than 10 rounds you have bigger fish. But you go with the normal answer and go with FUD. Not surprising.

    Hunting if you need more than 10 rounds you are a horrible hunter and no need there.

    Home defense you are looking at what 20-30 ft max range here. Rifles are not designed for that. At that range a hand gun or a shotgun are by far a better home defense weapon so yeah a rifle should not be your defense weapon and people trying to argue that are spreading FUD as you and I both know at that range a shotgun or a handgun are by far better.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
  12. #12  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Anyway....that rifle in the OP looks cool.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    I would refuse to recognize NYC's or New York State's various gun bans. Regardless of which type of gun is the most appropriate in any given situation, a state may not violate the Constitution. In my view, their laws in this regard do precisely that.

    This entire discussion on "definition on what constitutes an 'assault' weapon" and "what constitutes low-, medium-, and high-capacity magazines" etc. and so forth distracts from the real issue at hand: why are there these deviants in the first place, and what can we do to help them so we can reduce or eliminate their numbers from our society?
  14. #14  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,710 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,749 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Query: Is there anything that would constitute new and productive insights to this "debate" that can be conveyed in a civil and solution seeking manner or did we just create yet another silly recipe for name calling and otherwise disruptive and lame behaviors?

    ​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

    Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

    Thanked by 2:
  15. #15  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Query: Is there anything that would constitute new and productive insights to this "debate" that can be conveyed in a civil and solution seeking manner or did we just create yet another silly recipe for name calling and otherwise disruptive and lame behaviors?
    This is the "Politics" area, NothingIsTrue. This isn't the area for meaningful discussion or insightful debate. Most message boards don't have or even allow this kind of an area.
  16. #16  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,710 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,749 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Mike 2145 View Post
    This is the "Politics" area, NothingIsTrue. This isn't the area for meaningful discussion or insightful debate. Most message boards don't have or even allow this kind of an area.
    lol, yeah I get that it's the right section for partisan theatrics, it's just that we've gone through "gun control" (very little discussion of ways to curb trends that disturb people) discussions several times and it seems to bring out the absolute worst in some members. If we're not going to try a different approach, I'm inclined to discourage revisiting the same habit of figuratively slamming all of our own heads into a wall believing that doing so enough times will convince those who also have aching heads that our way of solving a problem (via head banging walls approach) is superior to their imitation of the same thing. In the end it's just dizziness, nausea and headaches and I'm not sure if we've gotten through one without someone being banned. Is there sufficient need to bring that side of folks out? Also, as was wisely pointed out by another a couple of times, the OP wasn't about politics, so I'm not sure there is a requirement for us "to go there".

    ​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

    Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

  17. #17  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,032 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    lol, yeah I get that it's the right section for partisan theatrics, it's just that we've gone through "gun control" (very little discussion of ways to curb trends that disturb people) discussions several times and it seems to bring out the absolute worst in some members. If we're not going to try a different approach, I'm inclined to discourage revisiting the same habit of figuratively slamming all of our own heads into a wall believing that doing so enough times will convince those who also have aching heads that our way of solving a problem (via head banging walls approach) is superior to their imitation of the same thing. In the end it's just dizziness, nausea and headaches and I'm not sure if we've gotten through one without someone being banned. Is there sufficient need to bring that side of folks out? Also, as was wisely pointed out by another a couple of times, the OP wasn't about politics, so I'm not sure there is a requirement for us "to go there".
    You are completely right, but this happens is every thread. No matter what the topic. I may have missed it, but this is the first thread I recall that is specifically about magazine limits. That is different I guess...

    At least this one has not devolved into bickering about which "news" organization is more corrupt yet. Every thread in the last month has for some reason. I am sure the same people will steer this one that way as well before long...
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
  18. #18  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    You are completely right, but this happens is every thread. No matter what the topic. I may have missed it, but this is the first thread I recall that is specifically about magazine limits. That is different I guess...

    At least this one has not devolved into bickering about which "news" organization is more corrupt yet. Every thread in the last month has for some reason. I am sure the same people will steer this one that way as well before long...
    It was actually about a specific rifle and it's design until the first reply.

    Then it devolved. Nobody tried to stop it. (I should say, nobody cared to listen and really didn't even answer the Mod's question. Justifying the existence of a thread isn't an answer to the question.)

    People (like myself) stop posting in these threads because we're tired of having the same discussion over and over again.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Thanked by 2:
  19. #19  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    I have to admit I've given serious consideration to responding in Haiku to these go-nowhere threads. I'm by no means the world's greatest poet, but what the heck...
    Thanked by:
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    By your logic if you can not stop murder why make it illegal? Trick is making them illegal you start killing off the supply even for criminals. Right now guns to criminals are throw away items. Clip and all. It needs to change to make them so costly that they can not do that.

    You are right we need common sense gun control. Limiting mag size falls under common sense. Give a reason why you would ever need more than 10 rounds (self defense is crap argument as pointed out in another post if you need more than 10 rounds to defend yourself you have bigger problems)
    First up, I think you should read up on why we have a second amanedment. This link should help .

    If you don't think an ar15, and other similar weapons are going to do any good against an oppressive government, then tell me why we are providing them to rebels in places like Syria, where they are currently fighting an oppressive government..

    How is it that you are so familiar with criminal activity that you just know that they just throw their guns away including the "clip", and by clip I have to assume that you mean magazine. Because they are 2 totally different items but are commonly improperly used in situations where someone is trying to make a statement about something they know nothing about, and have little or no personal experience with.

    To back that up I refer to your statement about the Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza, he committed suicide before he was captured. Now here I have to make another assumption that you were actually referring to James Holmes who was captured after he killed 12 people, including one of my best friends at the midnight premier of Batman at a theater in Aurora, CO.

    I find your use of the word crap offensive, it is NOT for you to decide what I can have to defend myself, my family, or my property with. Just because you disagree, or dislike my choice/opinion does not make them " crap".

    Now for the generic stuff, if you come at someone with a switchblade and this perceived victim of yours pulls out a kbar your gonna have second thoughts about continuing your course of action. If you have a snub nosed .38 police special, and as you round the corner into my living room and you see me with an ar15, or even a shotgun your gonna have second thoughts pretty quick. Do not underestimate the power of intimitadation.

    Going back to Sandy Hook, did you know that Adam Lanza broke 41 laws that day:
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-17-2014 at 10:36 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
  21. #21  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
    The original law specified a maximum of 7 rounds per magazine, but that portion was struck down by a federal court.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    First up, I think you should read up on why we have a second amanedment. This link should help .

    If you don't think an ar15, and other similar weapons are going to do any good against an oppressive government, then tell me why we are providing them to rebels in places like Syria, where they are currently fighting an oppressive government..

    How is it that you are so familiar with criminal activity that you just know that they just throw their guns away including the "clip", and by clip I have to assume that you mean magazine. Because they are 2 totally different items but are commonly improperly used in situations where someone is trying to make a statement about something they know nothing about, and have little or no personal experience with.

    To back that up I refer to your statement about the Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza, he committed suicide before he was captured. Now here I have to make another assumption that you were actually referring to James Holmes who was captured after he killed 12 people, including one of my best friends at the midnight premier of Batman at a theater in Aurora, CO.

    I find your use of the word crap offensive, it is NOT for you to decide what I can have to defend myself, my family, or my property with. Just because you disagree, or dislike my choice/opinion does not make them " crap".

    Now for the generic stuff, if you come at someone with a switchblade and this perceived victim of yours pulls out a kbar your gonna have second thoughts about continuing your course of action. If you have a snub nosed .38 police special, and as you round the corner into my living room and you see me with an ar15, or even a shotgun your gonna have second thoughts pretty quick. Do not underestimate the power of intimitadation.

    Going back to Sandy Hook, did you know that Adam Lanza broke 41 laws that day:
    I am going to cut to the chase. Most of your argument falls under the right wing gun nut argument. Hell I read the standard FUD spread by gun nuts.

    Come back when you support basic gun control.
    Example of basic that has been block
    1. Modernizing the entire ATF system. It is in the dark ages with paper files.
    2. Enhanced background checks with a modern system that needs to be updated. This means if you are a felon in another state no way to buy a gun.
    3. Private seller required to have a background check.
    4. All guns needs to be registered and track. Tracking in who owns the gun. This means it can guns can quickly and easily be traced back to the gun store that owned them. This means you will quickly find gun shops that are not following the current laws in place or have a shell buyer.

    Personally I would say if a gun is used in a crime the owner of said gun is fined a few $100 bucks if the gun had not been reported stolen before hand. This would push for responsible ownership.

    None of those items have anything to do with banning a gun or limiting a magazine size. It is just getting a handle of the guns out their and tracking them.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
  23. #23  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    We don't have any ARs but allll this does is make it more expensive and more difficult for hobbyists and law abiding citizens.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Sent from my S3
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    I am going to cut to the chase. Most of your argument falls under the right wing gun nut argument. Hell I read the standard FUD spread by gun nuts.

    Come back when you support basic gun control.
    Example of basic that has been block
    1. Modernizing the entire ATF system. It is in the dark ages with paper files.
    2. Enhanced background checks with a modern system that needs to be updated. This means if you are a felon in another state no way to buy a gun.
    3. Private seller required to have a background check.
    4. All guns needs to be registered and track. Tracking in who owns the gun. This means it can guns can quickly and easily be traced back to the gun store that owned them. This means you will quickly find gun shops that are not following the current laws in place or have a shell buyer.

    Personally I would say if a gun is used in a crime the owner of said gun is fined a few $100 bucks if the gun had not been reported stolen before hand. This would push for responsible ownership.

    None of those items have anything to do with banning a gun or limiting a magazine size. It is just getting a handle of the guns out their and tracking them.
    You've already lost any credibility you might have had with me. So I'm done.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  25. #25  

    Default Re: LEGAL ar15 post New York ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    You've already lost any credibility you might have had with me. So I'm done.
    Well your responses make it clear you want nothing to do with basic gun control and have no interest in addressing it. I knew the second I read well right wing gun crazy crap FUD arguments this was pointless. Come on Fear Uncertainty Doubt seem to the the only tool in trade if that is your argument. FUD arguments are crap. Your first entire point to attack me was fear based. Seem honestly weak. It lets start a civil war. Yeah does not bold well for respect or credibility.

    Gun nuts have block anything locking it down. I listed basic things that would not restrict any rights. It would OMG help keep guns out of people's hands who should not have them and force more responsibility on gun owners.

    You refuse to consider it and shows a massive part of the problem. Not that the standard well fear uncertainty and doubt help change anything. Instead it just reinforced my view of the problem.

    As I said before come back with some reasonable gun control. I listed off several solution that would not effect anything. But you want nothing to do with it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will the note 3 upgrade to samsung's reported new touchwiz?
    By tanker8764 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

B