Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NoYankees44
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CNN Morgan Spurlock On Privacy

If you get the chance to watch the CNN episode of Morgan Spurlock:Inside Man on privacy, it's well worth it and eye opening.

Cyber Spying/Big Data (May 4) How easy is it to track someone online? How much info does the government have on each of us? And how much info do corporations keep on us tracking where we live, what we buy, and for whom we buy it? To uncover the scary truth about big data collecting, Spurlock journeys out to find out just how much information is kept on him.

ROM
    Viper

Default Re: CNN Morgan Spurlock On Privacy

I will definitely watch this if I can find a stream.

Good to see the main stream media may actually do some reporting on the extent of this issue. Places all over the Internet have been reporting it for years, but no one seems to care. It will take the inevitable wide spread abuse to happen before anyone cares, by then it will be too late to do anything about it. Privacy is dead.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.

Default Re: CNN Morgan Spurlock On Privacy

Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    I will definitely watch this if I can find a stream.

Good to see the main stream media may actually do some reporting on the extent of this issue. Places all over the Internet have been reporting it for years, but no one seems to care. It will take the inevitable wide spread abuse to happen before anyone cares, by then it will be too late to do anything about it. Privacy is dead.
    I hate to say it, but the widespread abuse is already there, and the sad part is no one really cares (at least the mainstream media). One of the reasons I hate to see how many average citizens are against Wikileaks is that they at least report what's out there, regardless of whether it's in any country's best interest. That sort of reporting has been dead for quite some time.