03-22-2016 08:13 PM
237 ... 8910
tools
    This is why the First Amendment is very important. It helps to ensure freedom of religion. We don't want anyone to discriminate against people who hold a particular faith.
    Discrimination, in any form, is just plain nauseating.
    Scott7217 and A895 like this.
    03-23-2015 05:05 AM
    Discrimination, in any form, is just plain nauseating.
    Luckily, religion is a protected class under US law.
    03-23-2015 05:08 AM
    Luckily, religion is a protected class under US law.
    It's a shame that such a law should even have to exist.
    03-23-2015 05:11 AM
    It's a shame that such a law should even have to exist.
    Religion has been a sticking point for governments and politics for hundreds of years and the very founding of this country came from the first basis of religious freedom but later that turned into freedom to make/trade as much as they want (but that is another story).

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2015 08:17 AM
    Religion has been a sticking point for governments and politics for hundreds of years and the very founding of this country came from the first basis of religious freedom but later that turned into freedom to make/trade as much as they want (but that is another story).
    I am just saying that it is ridiculous that someone would even give two ***** that another person is different than they are. And that they would hold it against them. We should not need laws that cover common sense human decency. But, since people are just plain retarded, that is merely just a dream.
    03-23-2015 01:45 PM
    I am just saying that it is ridiculous that someone would even give two ***** that another person is different than they are. And that they would hold it against them. We should not need laws that cover common sense human decency. But, since people are just plain retarded, that is merely just a dream.
    It is more of "just in case someone does infringe on basic human rights".

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2015 04:55 PM
    It is more of "just in case someone does infringe on basic human rights".

I completely understand the concept behind the law making, and why it is in place. It's just that, if the human being wasn't such an absolutely awful asinine creature we would not need such laws. If people would just let other people be and not worry about what isn't their concern in the first place, we would be tremendously better off. But as I have stated, people are just plain retarded. And my vision of unity and peace is a simply unattainable dream.
    A895 likes this.
    03-23-2015 06:27 PM
    This is why the First Amendment is very important. It helps to ensure freedom of religion. We don't want anyone to discriminate against people who hold a particular faith.
    Unfortunately, the only religion this is wholeheartedly applied to is Christianity and to some extent Judaism.
    A895 likes this.
    03-23-2015 08:54 PM
    Unfortunately, the only religion this is wholeheartedly applied to is Christianity and to some extent Judaism.
    I'm sure if you dig deeper, you will find people who actively participate in their own government to protect their rights, so this is not a surprise.
    03-24-2015 05:58 PM
    President Barack Obama has announced that US troops will stay in Afghanistan in order to fight the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and the Islamic State:

NY Times -- In Reversal, Obama Says U.S. Soldiers Will Stay in Afghanistan to 2017 (article link)
    10-15-2015 10:15 PM
    ISIS has no clue what they are doing. They are just causing chaos however they can.
    Well, here's the latest example of chaos from the group that has "no clue" on what they are doing:

The Atlantic -- The Paris Attacks: What We Know (article link)

From the article:

"The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the coordinated attacks that killed at least 132 people."

"Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said seven attackers operated in three teams throughout the city."

"There were at least six attacks: the Bataclan concert hall; Stade de France (the national stadium), La Carillon bar in the 10th arrondissement, La Petit Cambodge in the 10th arrondissement, La Belle Equipe in the 11th arrondissement, and La Casa Nostra in the 11th arrondissement."

"The attacks are the worst violence on French soil since World War II, and the worst in Europe since 2004 when coordinated blasts on Madrid’s commuter train system killed 191 people."
    11-15-2015 08:56 PM
    This video should be in every psychology class as a perfect example of Delusions Of Grandeur.
    So, what is your opinion on what's happening in Brussels?

Reuters -- Police hunt suspect after Islamic State kills 30 in Brussels suicide attacks (article link)

Excerpt:

Islamic State claimed responsibility for suicide bomb attacks on Brussels airport and a rush-hour metro train in the Belgian capital on Tuesday which killed at least 30 people, with police hunting a suspect who fled the air terminal.

Police issued a wanted notice for a young man in a hat who was caught on CCTV pushing a laden luggage trolley at Zaventem airport alongside two others who, investigators said, later blew themselves up in the terminal, killing at least 10 people.

Officials said about 20 died on the train close to European Union institutions. Islamic State said that too was a suicide attack. The tolls were vague because of the carnage at both sites.
    03-22-2016 08:13 PM
237 ... 8910