08-22-2015 05:40 PM
34 12
tools
    I think we can agree that the election process must be free from tampering. If there is fraud of any sort, then the democratic process is in jeopardy.
    Which lets face it the GOP is doing......
    08-14-2015 12:44 PM
    Which lets face it the GOP is doing......
    This is why we wait until the candidate from the Democrats concedes the election. When they give up, the election is over, and the results are finalized.

The same would hold true when Democrats win the election. The Republican candidate concedes, then the election ends.

In cases of tampering, no candidate would reasonably concede if they truly believed they won in the first place. At the very least, they would ask for a recount of the votes.
    08-14-2015 04:30 PM
    This is why we wait until the candidate from the Democrats concedes the election. When they give up, the election is over, and the results are finalized.

The same would hold true when Democrats win the election. The Republican candidate concedes, then the election ends.

In cases of tampering, no candidate would reasonably concede if they truly believed they won in the first place. At the very least, they would ask for a recount of the votes.
    And the point missing by you continues.....

Conceding is also based on votes counted and if one as a chance or winning. If one side removes a percentage of voters that go for the other side it would effect the real count as time goes on and which side is winning.
    This followed by pretty basic statistical analysis you can figure out the end result based on current incoming results.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    08-14-2015 04:38 PM
    Conceding is also based on votes counted and if one as a chance or winning.
    Candidates who believe that tampering is involved with the election results do not concede. They fight to get the win they deserve.
    08-14-2015 05:06 PM
    Candidates who believe that tampering is involved with the election results do not concede. They fight to get the win they deserve.
    Again tampering in this case by the gop is threw unneeded and overly completed voter id laws.
    When ask for voter fraud that has happen that voter id would of prevented all one here is crickets. We do know the id laws hit a segment of the population that tends to vote Democrats the hardest.

Hence the pointing at gop trying to rig the vote.

08-14-2015 05:20 PM
    We do know the id laws hit a segment of the population that tends to vote Democrats the hardest.

/thread
    08-14-2015 10:16 PM
    /thread
    Yep. And the gop backers have been doing the normal song and dance completely avoiding that point. Saying everything but the fact the gop is trying to rig the election. Ask for some fraud that would of been prevented by voter id and all you hear is crickets.

A895 likes this.
    08-14-2015 10:21 PM
    The Democrats wouldn't stand for that. They would do everything in their power to ensure a fair election.
    Timelessblur likes this.
    08-22-2015 05:33 PM
    The Democrats wouldn't stand for that. They would do everything in their power to ensure a fair election.
    And yet again I point at the bs voter id law by the gop.

When ask for voter er fraud happening that voter id would prevented all you hear is crickets.

In the Texas a state screaming about needing voter id to prevent voter fraud I can point that it is bs by looking at no more than my voter registration.

In the last election and I suspect still that I was registered to vote in 3 different locations and could of voted in all 3 fairly easily. Reason I was in all 3 is it lines up with 3 different places I have lived in the state. The fact that they have not bothered to clean up the roles speak volumes at how much of a non issue it is.

A895 likes this.
    08-22-2015 05:40 PM
34 12