08-28-2015 10:52 PM
36 12
tools
    Robert Byrd being in congress is still a fairly recent event.
    Scott7217 likes this.
    08-13-2015 01:22 PM
    Robert Byrd being in congress is still a fairly recent event.
    As recent events show, societal attitudes can change quite quickly. And again, I was talking about a general PRESIDENTIAL election.
    A895 likes this.
    08-13-2015 05:31 PM
    However, I do not believe a republican has to come out in favor of the LGBT community to win. The republicans I know, who are pro-LGBT, myself included; or the few friends I have who are gay, are more worried about foreign affairs and the economy.
    Moving forward, both Democrats and Republicans can focus on foreign affairs and the economy. The US Supreme Court will handle LGBT issues.
    08-14-2015 04:46 PM
    Moving forward, both Democrats and Republicans can focus on foreign affairs and the economy. The US Supreme Court will handle LGBT issues.
    Forget foreign affairs domestic issues and the economy should be both parties main concerns. What is happening in another country shouldn't trump or overshadow the many issues we still have in our own country.
    08-14-2015 10:14 PM
    Does anyone think there are enough transgenders out there to sway the vote one way or the other?
    08-14-2015 10:17 PM
    Forget foreign affairs domestic issues and the economy should be both parties main concerns. What is happening in another country shouldn't trump or overshadow the many issues we still have in our own country.
    Shouldn't overshadow? Well, when you have leaders of another country shouting death to america while pursuing a nuclear weapon, and another cult-like country with a crazy dictator trying to put their nuclear weapons on to longer range missiles, economic issues take a bit of a back seat for understandable reasons. People tend not to worry about finances when they are worried about people who want to kill them. Can't spend money if you are dead.
    08-16-2015 01:32 AM
    Shouldn't overshadow? Well, when you have leaders of another country shouting death to america while pursuing a nuclear weapon, and another cult-like country with a crazy dictator trying to put their nuclear weapons on to longer range missiles, economic issues take a bit of a back seat for understandable reasons. People tend not to worry about finances when they are worried about people who want to kill them. Can't spend money if you are dead.
    Yeah, we all know for a fact very few countries have the balls to actually go against the U.S. terrorist attacks are one thing. Sending nukes is another field that is a "maybe" at best. Remember folks the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was about finding nukes originally but none were found.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2015 09:08 PM
    Does anyone think there are enough transgenders out there to sway the vote one way or the other?
    It's difficult to say because there's not much data on the number of transgender people in the US. However, there are plenty of allies who would vote in favor of transgender people and the policies supporting them.
    08-22-2015 05:29 PM
    Democrats actually get much more donations from the banking industry, and, have some of the most wealthiest members in congress, so I wouldn't say "money" is exclusive.
    08-27-2015 11:46 PM
    Forget foreign affairs domestic issues and the economy should be both parties main concerns.
    This is why multi-tasking is so important. We need to be able to do multiple things at once. We can address foreign affairs and domestic issues simultaneously.
    08-28-2015 12:30 PM
    This is why multi-tasking is so important. We need to be able to do multiple things at once. We can address foreign affairs and domestic issues simultaneously.
    Foreign Affairs has been the biggest headlines in news for the past year or more, especially ISIS. We have spent a lot of money and time overseas to not actually be in a war.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-28-2015 10:52 PM
36 12