Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree365Likes

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Actually Sent Dianne Fienstien(sp) has introduced an assault weapons ban that would stop the sale and production of several of the so called assault weapons, this ban would include the magazines that in her opinion hold an excessive number of rounds. Unfortunately this ban would affect many of my own weapons, if I wanted to leave them to my sons in my will I would not be able to do so. If I had a financial hardship and needed to sell some things for cash then this ban would prevent that from happening.

The ban would also force me to register each of my weapons, as well as the serial number and my fingerprints into a database. This ban also includes several handguns as well that she is classifying as being military style weapons.

Registration is one small step away from confiscation.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear, none of my weapons are assault weapons. They are defense weapons only.
    I will NEVER register my guns, no matter the law..

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Markster1 View Post
    Show me proof the ban from 94 to 04 worked.
    Define "worked" in a responsibly adult, specific manner.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    smh

Live2ride883 likes this.

Here is a short YouTube video on gun control from a victims perspective, from Dr. Susan Gratia

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Here is a short YouTube video on gun control from a victims perspective, from Dr. Susan Gratia

That moved me her words hit me like a brick wall.

Sent from my refrigerator
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    smh
    I have a perfectly appropriate response, but the forum censor doesn't want to display it. Oh well.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I will NEVER register my guns, no matter the law..
    Criminals deserve what they get. Welcome to a civil society.

Not following an unconstitutional law does not make him a criminal. It makes him/her a PATRIOT.
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 01-25-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Kelly Kearns likes this.

You'd make a good politician because instead of actually fixing a problem you want to debate terminology.

Politics=delay the issue by debating it for so long until it no longer is relevant.

Ridiculous

I have a perfectly appropriate response, but the forum censor doesn't want to display it. Oh well.
    You sound like Bill Clinton wanting the definition of "is" from Congress.

Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.

There is NO justifiable reason that the public servant police department needs to be better armed than the law abiding citizen.

There may even be a few that wish they were as well prepared as I am.

This chick will NEVER follow an unconditional law, EVER. The Constitution says I don't have to.

Also some things are worth being prosecuted for and who is coming in MY HOUSE to check my guns?

Actually Sent Dianne Fienstien(sp) has introduced an assault weapons ban that would stop the sale and production of several of the so called assault weapons, this ban would include the magazines that in her opinion hold an excessive number of rounds. Unfortunately this ban would affect many of my own weapons, if I wanted to leave them to my sons in my will I would not be able to do so. If I had a financial hardship and needed to sell some things for cash then this ban would prevent that from happening.

The ban would also force me to register each of my weapons, as well as the serial number and my fingerprints into a database. This ban also includes several handguns as well that she is classifying as being military style weapons.

Registration is one small step away from confiscation.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear, none of my weapons are assault weapons. They are defense weapons only.
    Yes....you already stated that the definition of assault weapons is vague. They want to cut production and funding to certain weapons, not all assault weapons.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3

Like I said earlier, You have to respect the will of the people. Look at the Gallup poll:

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Like I said earlier, You have to respect the will of the people. Look at the Gallup poll:

First, no one asked me or my family and Amendments are RIGHTS, not desires.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

You'd make a good politician because instead of actually fixing a problem you want to debate terminology.

Politics=delay the issue by debating it for so long until it no longer is relevant.

Ridiculous
    Because I had the absolute nerve to ask what qualified as "worked" to learn what success would mean to you, you turn childish. The good news is that you have plenty of company.

Because I had the absolute nerve to ask what qualified as "worked" to learn what success would mean to you, you turn childish. The good news is that you have plenty of company.
    As do you and it's to bad all your constituents are in government. Need some independent thinkers there not "yes" men.

First, no one asked me or my family and Amendments are RIGHTS, not desires.

It's a Gallup poll, you know it's going to accurate.

Accurate????? No

" Originally Posted by carolinadroid
    I have a perfectly appropriate response, but the forum censor doesn't want to display it. Oh well."

You sound like Bill Clinton wanting the definition of "is" from Congress.

Unfortunately this forum only has a "like" button.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

As do you and it's to bad all your constituents are in government. Need some independent thinkers there not "yes" men.
    Thanks for leaving no doubt that you have no interest in an adult discussion on what an assault weapons ban is .... And what an assault weapons ban is not. Happy trails.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Their accuracy has actually been one of the lowest in recent years. Also they are under fire for religious bias.

Sent from my refrigerator

I think this was meant sarcastically.

Thanks for leaving no doubt that you have no interest in an adult discussion on what an assault weapons ban is .... And what an assault weapons ban is not. Happy trails.
    We know what an assault weapon ban is, problem is most people don't know what an assault WEAPON is.

Thanked by 3:
    Live2ride883 and Markster1 like this.

Toodle-oo
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast