Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 781
Like Tree365Likes
  1. #301  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    You most certainly did.
    The facts do not support you. Move on.
  2. #302  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    The facts do not support you. Move on.
    Hahaha, in other words, you got called on your BS and you don't like it..gotcha.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  3. #303  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    That's what happens when they don't have FACTS on their side.
    Making broad-side claims and presenting evidence are two very different things. Guess where you lean, you whacky, nutty level-headed centrist, you.
  4. #304  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    The facts do not support you. Move on.
    Lmao I'm sorry did you miss all the stuff posted a bit ago or are you insane.

    Sent from my refrigerator
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  5. #305  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Making broad-side claims and presenting evidence are two very different things. Guess where you lean, you whacky, nutty level-headed centrist, you.
    Insults are always a sign of a lack of intelligence..truth.
    cdicesare2002 likes this.
  6. #306  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. Its going to be okay.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
    Thanked by:
  7. #307  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Lmao I'm sorry did you miss all the stuff posted a bit ago or are you insane.

    Sent from my refrigerator
    Those facts don't fit the agenda
  8. #308  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    I didn't realize I was dealing with children. Shouldn't they have their own designated play area, Mods?
  9. #309  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. Its going to be okay.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Don't throw "you guys" in there, there is only ONE being nasty.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    I didn't realize I was dealing with children. Shouldn't they have their own designated play area, Mods?
    What's the matter, can't debate the FACTS anymore?
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  10. #310  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Still waiting on my "hate" quotes.
  11. #311  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    If you want facts, I suggest you start with DC v Heller and read the SCOTUS opinion.
  12. #312  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Still waiting on my "hate" quotes.
    Just letting them compile. This may take a while.
  13. #313  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Just letting them compile. This may take a while.
    Nope, I haven't even posted on this thread much, get to it or get off it.
  14. #314  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    If you want facts, I suggest you start with DC v Heller and read the SCOTUS opinion.
    If it had any bearing on the 2013 assault weapons ban, I might. It does not, however.
  15. #315  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Nope, I haven't even posted on this thread much, get to it or get off it.
    Seriously. I have no reason to be concerned about you. In any sense.
  16. #316  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    If it had any bearing on the 2013 assault weapons ban, I might. It does not, however.
    HAHAHAHAH, it has every bearing on that, which is likely to be turned over by the SCOTUS.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Seriously. I have no reason to be concerned about you. In any sense.
    Don't make statements about a person and then refuse to back them up, adults don't do that.

    Also, that answers the question, you fibbed, got called out and can't back it up....shocking.

    Also,obviously you are concerned with me, you continue to engage me.
  17. #317  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Those facts don't fit the agenda
    Are you referring to agenda 21? ( )
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  18. #318  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Earlier in this thread someone asked what laws are not being enforced. Here is an excerpt from an interview that partially answers that question. While I have chosen just a small section of this interview to make my point I encourage everyone to click the link and read it in it's entirety.

    During the National Rifle Associationís meeting with Vice President Joe Biden and the White House gun violence task force, the vice president said the Obama administration does not have the time to fully enforce existing gun laws.

    Jim Baker, the NRA representative present at the meeting, recalled the vice presidentís words during an interview with The Daily Caller: ďAnd to your point, Mr. Baker, regarding the lack of prosecutions on lying on Form 4473s, we simply donít have the time or manpower to prosecute everybody who lies on a form, that checks a wrong box, that answers a question inaccurately.Ē

    Submitting false information on an ATF Form 4473 ó required for the necessary background check to obtain a firearm ó is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison, depending on prior convictions and a judgeís discretion, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

    Read more:
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  19. #319  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    I'm just going to call it what it is, a duck!
  20. #320  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Earlier in this thread someone asked what laws are not being enforced. Here is an excerpt from an interview that partially answers that question. While I have chosen just a small section of this interview to make my point I encourage everyone to click the link and read it in it's entirety.
    What I asked was which specific laws are not being enforced which, if they had been enforced, would have resulted in no deaths in tragedies, such as Sandy Hook. Answer the question which was asked. Your rightwing blog doesn't qualify.
  21. #321  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    No longer manufactured hahaha son how will the military get them if they aren't. Also have you thought about the manufacturing across the globe :rolleyes:
    Who said military contractors would discontinue production? To be specific, manufacturing for public consumption will end. Or are you charging that the US military is in the practice of illegal weapons trafficking?
  22. #322  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Guns dont kill people.

    All this will do is replaxe school shootings with school stabbings

    Sent from my SGH-T889
  23. #323  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Clear and concise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?-320916_278945495566460_1604091553_n.jpg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  24. #324  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    snip
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, and not such merely as one used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed or broken in upon, in the smallest degree . . . ." Id. at 251 (emphasis in original). - Nunn v. State, 1 Ga. 243 (1846)

    You believe you have the absolute right, yet you only focus on guns. "Arms" went much much further according to original context Constitutional scholars. Why aren't you stock-piling grenades and landmines? Why aren't you busy tracking down those originally responsible for infringing your holy right? Didn't the NRA inform you who those people are?
  25. #325  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    mo∑ral∑i∑ty
    /məˈralətē/
    Noun
    Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.
    Synonyms
    moral - morals - ethics - virtue

    But not all of us have this character built in or perhaps some where along the way it go turned off, I certainly cannot cannot explain it. But I can define it.

    psy∑cho∑path
    /ˈsīkəˌpaTH/
    Noun
    A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
    Synonyms
    psyco

    I have heard or read that there are over 2000 gun laws in the US, I am not aware of each and every one of them nor do I have the training or education to interpret each one for a valid answer to the question.

    However it is my opinion that if all the gun laws that we already have did not stop a madman like Adam Lanza then further restricting the gun laws will have little to no benefit unless it is the goal of such legislation to further curtail the rights of law abiding citizens. I do not need any laws to tell me it is wrong to kill someone, or to steal from them etc. Nor do I need a set of laws defining my right to defend myself or my family from those that would do us harm.

    I have struggled in this thread to keep from stepping too far across the line that is acceptable social behavior, in most ways I believe I have succeeded and admittedly I continue with that struggle. Yet I see others based on their posts that have no struggle, honestly I have no desire to sink to that level. But one does have to wonder how much of their humanity for the lack of a better word that people have to sacrifice to be able to lash out at another human being with such careless disregard?

    If you apply both definitions to Adam Lanza, you will find that he was without morality, and was indeed a psychopath.
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 01-26-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B