Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 781
Like Tree365Likes
  1. #451  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,712 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,751 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdmjlt369 View Post
    When and if this passes many people are going to sell theirs, report it stolen or lost and buy an unregistered weapon. Then they will have more missing guns to worry about therefore making the problem worse.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Lets be realistic. Any legislation that makes it through will be symbolic at best, meant to east the fears of stupid people while showing an effort.
  2. #452  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdmjlt369 View Post
    When and if this passes many people are going to sell theirs, report it stolen or lost and buy an unregistered weapon. Then they will have more missing guns to worry about therefore making the problem worse.
    Many legal firearms owners are that morally bankrupt? This is exactly why a federal registration is necessary in the big, bad real world of the 21st century.
  3. #453  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    There were German citizens who thought their military and ss troops wouldn't mess with them either.

    I find it amazing how people are willing to give up their rights to the ones they are written to protect themselves from. If I don't like something, I still don't want it outlawed.

    The laws work. The ct shooter tried to legally obtain a gun but current laws prohibited him from it. He broke 1000's of laws that dreadful day and they didn't stop him.

    "Any society that would give up a little liberty for security deserve neither, and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Exactly, irresponsible gun ownership is too blame here. The average person couldn't even be trusted to load a pellet gun.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
    Darth Spock likes this.
  4. #454  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,712 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,751 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Many legal firearms owners are that morally bankrupt? This is exactly why a federal registration is necessary in the big, bad real world of the 21st century.
    LOL. Well, the second they do that, they cease to be law abiding citizens, responsible owners and forfeit any right to be heard on either basis. Now is the time for reasoned discussion and all we get from either side is fear mongering talking points.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

    ​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

    Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

  5. #455  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Exactly, irresponsible gun ownership is too blame here. The average person couldn't even be trusted to load a pellet gun.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    The average person could be trusted but have an irrational fear from lack of proper training and media fear mongering.

    Sent from my refrigerator
    nolittdroid and Darth Spock like this.
  6. #456  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    So sad and disrespectful.

    Westboro Baptist-mentality.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  7. #457  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    LOL. Well, the second they do that, they cease to be law abiding citizens, responsible owners and forfeit any right to be heard on either basis. Now is the time for reasoned discussion and all we get from either side is fear mongering talking points.
    Problem is, they equate such illegalities with being ... get this ... a patriot. The types of patriots willing to start a Fort Sumter event .....
    Darth Spock likes this.
  8. #458  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Westboro Baptist-mentality.
    Don't get me started on those guys after all of the atrocities they have gotten away with. That group has no love for god nor their fellow man. God willing I will be able to watch them fall.

    Sent from my refrigerator
  9. #459  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Don't get me started on those guys after all of the atrocities they have gotten away with. That group has no love for god nor their fellow man. God willing I will be able to watch them fall.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, their fear-based hatred and irrationality is not exclusive to them. As shown in the link.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  10. #460  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Many legal firearms owners are that morally bankrupt? This is exactly why a federal registration is necessary in the big, bad real world of the 21st century.
    Passing legislation by a morally bankrupt congress as well

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  11. #461  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    From the great state of Texas.



    - - - Updated - - -

    From the great state of Texas.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiMYIQXQUZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  12. #462  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Exactly, irresponsible gun ownership is too blame here. The average person couldn't even be trusted to load a pellet gun.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
    unglued94ta likes this.
  13. #463  
    unglued94ta's Avatar

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1, 4.0.4, 4.0.4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ^this :thumbup:

    I own guns, I play black ops, and listen to heavy/death metal. None of this means I'm going to go kill anyone.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forumsay
    Thanked by:
  14. #464  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  15. #465  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Same concept you take those weapons because of a few. You take off the privates if all men because of a few.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Serial Fordicator likes this.
  16. #466  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Same concept you take those weapons because of a few. You take off the privates if all men because of a few.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Same concept as what? Are you seriously trying to argue that a man and his privates aren't responsible for rape, just like a gun isn't responsible for a murder if it shoots someone? I am officially debating with a 12 year old. I thought you had to be at least 13 to use the internet?
  17. #467  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Same concept as what? Are you seriously trying to argue that a man and his privates aren't responsible for rape, just like a gun isn't responsible for a murder if it shoots someone? I am officially debating with a 12 year old. I thought you had to be at least 13 to use the internet?
    The man is responsible for both not the weapon.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Serial Fordicator likes this.
  18. #468  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    I forget really? The second amendment was written to kill natives? You really need to go back and study history

    Most founding fathers writings told about how they supported guns to protect yourself from a tyrannical government that they had left. They also knew that the citizens could protect themselves from other countries. After Pearl Harbor, Japan would have invaded if not for its armed citizens.

    They also knew when they signed the declaration of independence, the king would hunt for them like no other for treason. Were Indians killed, of course but that is not the reason they wanted armed citizens. The founding fathers were not perfect, but I doubt there are very few government officials today that would do what they would have done.

    Whatever you've been smoking, please use a different dealer Lol.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
  19. #469  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    I forget really? The second amendment was written to kill natives? You really need to go back and study history

    Most founding fathers writings told about how they supported guns to protect yourself from a tyrannical government that they had left. They also knew that the citizens could protect themselves from other countries. After Pearl Harbor, Japan would have invaded if not for its armed citizens.

    They also knew when they signed the declaration of independence, the king would hunt for them like no other for treason. Were Indians killed, of course but that is not the reason they wanted armed citizens. The founding fathers were not perfect, but I doubt there are very few government officials today that would do what they would have done.

    Whatever you've been smoking, please use a different dealer Lol.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Indians are from India, I think you mean native Americans. Then founding father's were kind of awful.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  20. #470  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    The man is responsible for both not the weapon.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Wrong. Weapons are designed to kill and p****es were designed to procreate. Man is born with a ******, man buys a gun. Guns require assembly and knowledge.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  21. #471  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    550 rapes and 1100 murders are prevented everyday, just by showing a gun.
    -Bureau of Justice Statistics National Victims Survey

    There are approximately 2 million defense gun uses per year by law abiding citizens.
    -National Institute of Justice

    Does this not affect a woman's right to live?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Darth Spock likes this.
  22. #472  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Wrong. Weapons are designed to kill and es were designed to procreate. Man is born with a , man buys a gun. Guns require assembly and knowledge.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Either way mans . Doesn't make decisions neither does a weapon neither have control only the man on the end of it does. They don't have the ability to judge right from wrong, they can't keep from doing what they are forced to by the psycho.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Darth Spock likes this.
  23. #473  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    There are not 330 million gun owners in the USA.

    Not sure if all mass shootings were in gun free zones. I avoid words like ALL and NEVER.

    Kleebold and Harris.

    Can YOU name a citizen that, using a firearm, stopped a mass murder during commission of the crime? I am sure it has probably happened, and if so, it would be a HUGE news story.

    I can certainly tell you you can't own my car or home. And the law backs me up.

    Not everyone is Ok with abortion.

    Not all are angry about CT. Some are devastated.

    "If you don't want an abortion, don't have one" is not an argument, it is common sense.

    A man is held responsible for rape. By default, that includes his private parts.

    It is your statement that the fork made you fat. You are entitled to believe that.



    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    nolittdroid and Darth Spock like this.
  24. #474  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Nolittdroid, please excuse me for only quoting part of your post but I disagree with something you said.

    "As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life."

    Men who rape are not men. A man provides for, protects and defends that which he cherish's. Someone that rapes steals more from a woman than just her body. He takes what he cannot earn, and what women would easily see that he does not deserve, and could never earn.

    Personally I have been married for over 20 years, my wife and I dated and were engaged for more than 2 years prior to us getting married. She was a virgin on our wedding night. We were 26 when we got married.

    I believe any sub human male that rapes deserves the death penalty. After he has spent 2 years personally experiencing what he stole from his victim on an hourly/continuous cycle.
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 01-30-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    nolittdroid likes this.
  25. #475  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Rexxman"Can YOU name a citizen that, using a firearm, stopped a mass murder during commission of the crime? I am sure it has probably happened, and if so, it would be a HUGE news story."






    Here is a video of the news report.



    There was also an argument at a restaurant in Texas between a man and his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend that spilled over to a theater parking lot where the Hobbitt was holding it's midnight premiere. Although this shooter was stopped by an off duty deputy sheriff who was exercising her right to carry while off duty.

    Actually it was played down in the MSM. I suspect that they do not want the general public to see the advantage to carrying a weapon.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B