Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 29303132
Like Tree365Likes
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Don't get personal. No more warnings.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Proper gun control measures...

Make sure you read it before commenting.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Proper gun control measures...

Make sure you read it before commenting.
    I laughed at that more than I should have.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    I laughed at that more than I should have.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    I changed the link to show the story directly from the CBS station that reported it.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Proper gun control measures
    TRANSLATION: Do not deviate from the status quo.

The >1600 killed by firearm since Sandy Hook thank you for your deeply insightful, productive solutions.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Alright I'm going to close this thread down again for a little while.

In case you guys wonder how/why I make decisions that I do, imagine the conversation that's going on in this thread happening in a room full of people. Yeah, it's like that.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 29303132