Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ***Breaking News*** Osoma bin laden is dead!

Check your local news....white house is about too tell everyone the news but it has been confermed he is finaly dead.....:-) ....your thoughts?

George bush keep a droppin those bombs.him got more bombd then binladen got caves.

It is about time! But i fear it will be nothing more than political. Perhaps it will make things in the middle east loosen up some..... we wont be pushing limits on borders and boundaries hunting for him. On the other hand he might just be a puppet and i am sure there are many others to take his place.

I served over 20 years *82d Airborne*! I have led many young men to combat *Afghanistan and Iraq* and this news does not interest me!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

No matter what, this is still a great day for the United States Of America. Whether or not there are conspiracies about 9/11, it still happened and today we get justice. My co-workers can finally rest in peace.
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.

It almost brings tears to my eyes... tears of REJOICE! I'm a former USAF member and am very patriaotic! The day finally came! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    ~FTG13

Quote Originally Posted by wmoor004 View Post
    I served over 20 years *82d Airborne*! I have led many young men to combat *Afghanistan and Iraq* and this news does not interest me!

How does that not excite you? I spent time in Iraq with the marines andthis excites me to no end

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gov View Post
    How does that not excite you? I spent time in Iraq with the marines andthis excites me to no end
    My opinion, im GLAD it happened. but for it being political, hes right, this is just going to be another excuse for stuff in this country to happen. my guess is gas prices will go up for no reason.

I am a prior member of the USAF Security Forces, so dont question my patriotism please.
    -DC
    Motorola Droid MAXX 4.4
    Yes, Farmville is a real town, not just a game on Facebook....

Quote Originally Posted by DCooper323 View Post
    My opinion, im GLAD it happened. but for it being political, hes right, this is just going to be another excuse for stuff in this country to happen. my guess is gas prices will go up for no reason.

I am a prior member of the USAF Security Forces, so dont question my patriotism please.
    I won't question your patriotism ever. I'm simply ecstatic that a terrible human has been wiped off the face of this earth. He was not only our enemy but he was also responsible for the death of thousands of Muslims as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gov View Post
    I won't question your patriotism ever. I'm simply ecstatic that a terrible human has been wiped off the face of this earth. He was not only our enemy but he was also responsible for the death of thousands of Muslims as well.
    but the show goes on...

turn the tables... we killed a couple of their leaders... the fundamentals are still there. JFK was killed, our constitution is still here, in full force(unless you are in the NRA). just because the leader is gone, its no time to rejoice and drop our guard.
    -DC
    Motorola Droid MAXX 4.4

but the show goes on...

turn the tables... we killed a couple of their leaders... the fundamentals are still there. JFK was killed, our constitution is still here, in full force(unless you are in the NRA). just because the leader is gone, its no time to rejoice and drop our guard.
    I agree, as was said from our armed forces and local law agencies. They will be on high alert for the next few days and are taking precautions in light of this event. I too used to be in the USAF and I thank you for serving sir!
    ~FTG13

but the show goes on...

Definitely hold our guard but I can't downplay the importance of this accomplishment.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Finally! Been waiting to here this for a looooong time!

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheGhost13 View Post
    I agree, as was said from our armed forces and local law agencies. They will be on high alert for the next few days and are taking precautions in light of this event. I too used to be in the USAF and I thank you for serving sir!

thank you as well. what was your job?

i think ill carry an extra firearm with me the next week or so... oh the joys of living in the south...
    -DC
    Motorola Droid MAXX 4.4

thank you as well. what was your job?

i think ill carry an extra firearm with me the next week or so... oh the joys of living in the south...
    You'll want to kick me after I tell you lmao... I was financial management (Damn them finance guys!)
    ~FTG13
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

my only question is how do you kill somebody who's been dead for years?

i think its a ploy to get obama's approval ratings back up....

but either way, god bless the usa (coming from an ex-STS from a NAVY submarine...)

Dead for years??? if thats the case can you show me something to back it up??? or is that just speculation... i'm interested... not trying to insult...
    There is a new drink they're serving at a local bar... it's called the Bin Laden... comes with 2 shots and a splash of water!
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

If this was fake the POTUS wouldn't have made the announcement. As a veteran that served in the middle east, I salute the SEALs that carried out this mission. Great work, justice has been dealt.

What's the point of getting excited about someone being killed? What they did on 9/11 was shameful, much of what we've done in the middle east since has been shameful, the whole thing is a bloody mess. I'll be glad when the whole thing is over, enough people have been killed over ideology.
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

I'm just reviewing the facts....

They buried him at sea? Thats nice, camera's exist....

Basically, before, when he was putting out the videos on what he was going to do, he was in poor health, and the videos were dated. Its my personal belief that he has been dead for years and this may just be a stunt for approval rating, but everyone is entitled to an opinion...

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    I'm just reviewing the facts....

They buried him at sea? Thats nice, camera's exist....

Basically, before, when he was putting out the videos on what he was going to do, he was in poor health, and the videos were dated. Its my personal belief that he has been dead for years and this may just be a stunt for approval rating, but everyone is entitled to an opinion...
    I really don't wish to politicize this thread, but if they were going to fake his death for political gain, would it not have been better to do so next year? There's no real reason for making things up, and it's nice to see so many Americans brighten up now after hearing the news.

Also it seems that they do have some photographs and DNA evidence. Least that's what the latest news report states.
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

Photos in the news are clearly photoshopped and have been classified as a hoax by many major credible sources.

Swyped from my g-breaded optimus prime.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheGhost13 View Post
    You'll want to kick me after I tell you lmao... I was financial management (Damn them finance guys!)
    DFAS... great... Security Forces here....
    -DC
    Motorola Droid MAXX 4.4
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

From what I read yes those photos are fake but they do have real ones and dna. On top of that the whole mission was on a live stream to the us. Im sure they recorded it. Not sure if they would ever release something like this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tntdroid View Post
    From what I read yes those photos are fake but they do have real ones and dna. On top of that the whole mission was on a live stream to the us. Im sure they recorded it. Not sure if they would ever release something like this.

Man that would be awesome

Sent from my Samsung Mesmerize via Tapatalk
    -DC
    Motorola Droid MAXX 4.4

Not that I am not pleased but I lost a lot of friends and Soldiers in the process. BUT... I merely stated my opinion...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast