Who's getting one of the Galaxy Tab S9 tablets?

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Just traded in my s7 Fe for an s9+ - trade in value was more than I paid for the 7fe last year+education discount+some rewards points+upgraded storage (although with SD card capability, that's not really that big a bonus).

I considered the Ultra, but when I went to look at it, the size was just too much (especially since it's long and skinny - squarer proportion and it might have worked)

I mostly use it to run music software - hoping the newer model will be a little more responsive, and keep up with software updates. Looking forward to it and my existing Samsung keyboard case fits!

Last edited:

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I finally pulled the trigger and got the Tab S9 Ultra. I couldn't pass up the $800 discount that Samsung was offering for it. So far I'm really loving it. I can already tell a big difference with the new processor.
Yeah, I went from the Tab S7+ to a Tan S9 Ultra. I was worried about the size, but I love it.
I did hate having to spend all that money for the book cover keyboard, but it is a great and useful accessory.

I think I got the cover for the Tab S7+ for $99, and that was ok. Paying full price for this one hurt a little and will likely prevent me from upgrading for a while. Unless they offer the Cas with a great discount when the Tab S10 Ultra is released.

Reactions: notacoach

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like my tab s9ultra enough that I added a Tab s9 fe. I needed a smaller tablet for my lap. The ultra is for my desk. I kind of wish I sprung for the Tab s9 instead of the fe. I miss some of the features like haptic feedback. I am happy with the fe screen, though. I can't tell the diff.

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I went from the Tab S7+ to a Tan S9 Ultra. I was worried about the size, but I love it.
I did hate having to spend all that money for the book cover keyboard, but it is a great and useful accessory.

I think I got the cover for the Tab S7+ for $99, and that was ok. Paying full price for this one hurt a little and will likely prevent me from upgrading for a while. Unless they offer the Cas with a great discount when the Tab S10 Ultra is released.
The prices on the keyboard covers for the 9 series are insane, although I do prefer the design of the new fully detachable model (reminds me of the one on my now defunct Surface Go, which I really liked). I'm trying a couple of other things before I spend another $150.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to reconfigure the book kboard for my 7fe to work the way I'd like with a different case for the 9+.

I've actually found a folio case which could tick all of my boxes, and it looks like the tablet is held in with PU strips rather than a bumper. If the photo is accurate - and it fits snug enough without the bottom strips - I'm thinking I could trim those (which would be the spine when closed so it wouldn't be a falling risk) and still attach the keyboard. We will see - I've ordered it to try.

In the meantime, shipping date for my s9+ is mid March - anybody know why they're delayed? Original ship date was supposed to be end Feb.

forestinjersey

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just picked mine up today. Late to the party bit only switched from Apple full time this last month.
2ee5ce3992d21ad8333bfc54df20ad4d.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74