Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google search

I updated android OS to latest 4.0.3. After upgrade look and feel got changed.[B]
    GOOGLE SEARCH BAR -- Once search for a place in google search bar, from the directions icon it used to take me to map apps. Now its still staying the same web browser. How can i force it go to maps application, once i click on directions from google search? Is there any setting i need to change in this latest OS..? I used to love old one, it used to directly take me to maps and from there navigation...now its painful..with latest update...

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: google search

Go into your settings and look for search options. In there you will be able to check or uncheck what you want to come up when you use the search bar. Make sure apps are checked.

My phone is on ginger bread os I can't remember the exact path to get there but when I get home I will look on my tablet and post better directions if someone else hasn't answered before then.
    GO DAWGS!