Favorite clock widget

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
What's yours? I haven't found a 3rd party clock widget better than my stock one on sense 4.0

4aebd118-a801-e940.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

kdmunsell

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
This was my favorite as well. I had it with the HTC Evo. My new Samsung Galaxy SIII one isn't nearly as good and doesn't have the alarms, timers etc. Can I download this clock widget to use on my Galaxy?

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
This was my favorite as well. I had it with the HTC Evo. My new Samsung Galaxy SIII one isn't nearly as good and doesn't have the alarms, timers etc. Can I download this clock widget to use on my Galaxy?

Not sure how you could. Although fancy widgets has a clock widget that's similar, but not exactly the same.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I've tried so many, but my faves are One More Clock Widget's Moto Knock off, Fancy Widgets Pro and Simi Clock. My big must for clock/weather widgets is that it must show my accurate location and not drain the battery like an alcoholic at happy hour.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Since stupid Motorola won't release ICS or JB for the Photon 4G I'm using "Chrome Rings" from One More Clock. It has several programmable shortcuts and works really good.

I have use other clock Widgets before, especially Sense-like clocks and liked them but this one is my favorite so far!

Sent from my MB855 (Photon 4G World Phone) using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350702960369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350702960369.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 402

Pretty Colors

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Besides the ones already mentioned (BW & Sense Analog), I kind of like digital clock widget.

Mostly because on my lock screen, all I wanted was the time in a simple font and every other widget kept trying to shove fancy random crap or not giving me the ability to remove the date down my throat.

And I realize my lock screen is redundant with the two dates. It's a reminder to remove one of them and find something that fits exactly like that except it not being a date or time widget. Haven't seemed to find anything yet... I also know that the background picture is a bit pixelated. I have to use a thumbnail right now because that's all I could find of that exact picture that didn't have a huge watermark over it.

I also wish, on the lock screen, I could make the time slightly larger. Resizing just stretch the frame, but the widget stays the same size. If anyone has a suggestion for another widget that looks simple like that except I can actually change the size of it, I'm all ears. I mainly want to keep the font matched with the date below, though.

Last edited:

Ivan Icin

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
It was interesting for me to read opinions on this thread, as I am about to release one clock widget, but I guess it is appropriate to comment here, as it is free and I developed it as the widget I want to use.

It is called DiGTy clock, and currently is in beta testing, but you can get it on DiGTy Clock - Android app widget - read time quickly, both as .apk, or download from Google Play store for users that join Google Group.

device-2013-11-12-134504.png

It should be released out of beta soon (it is planned to be released by the end of the month), I'll post info about that on this forum.

Tanner Carter

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been a pretty big fan of HD Widgets (both "Glass" and "Colourform" skins). Also, BeWeather & Widgets is good for HTC "like" widgets.... Has a similar interface as the HTC One weather animations.

Amia BooMaster

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
It was interesting for me to read opinions on this thread, as I am about to release one clock widget, but I guess it is appropriate to comment here, as it is free and I developed it as the widget I want to use.

It is called DiGTy clock, and currently is in beta testing, but you can get it on DiGTy Clock - Android app widget - read time quickly, both as .apk, or download from Google Play store for users that join Google Group.

View attachment 91407

It should be released out of beta soon (it is planned to be released by the end of the month), I'll post info about that on this forum.

Tried it and it's nice. :)

Sent from my BEAST Note 3 using
Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12