Widget to display Twitter lists?

0bvious

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a way to display Twitter lists on my android phone. Preferably in a simple, minimalistic widget.

I can't find any twitter apps that come with this feature (and it MUST be a widget. I can view my lists in the official app, but I want realtime display on my home screen.)

An alternative I pondered was having some kind of html or JavaScript widget. Then I could grab the list code from somewhere and have that display on my android. Are there any good widgets to embed code in this way?

Many thanks

eliasso

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have installed plume and u cannot add to the widget a column for lists. anyone knows an app that can do that, other than HootSuite? I hate HootSuite on Android

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Try tweetcaster pro I'm almost positive that does it ya can always download the free version (with ads) to test...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

eliasso

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Try tweetcaster pro I'm almost positive that does it ya can always download the free version (with ads) to test...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Tweetvaster doesn't have the option we r asking about, u just can see timeline and mentions on the widget

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

CaffeineBomb

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Huge bump, but did you ever find one that did this? I follow way too many people know for the standard Twitter widgets to be useful, (not helped by Twitter making half of the tweets shown promoted ones :mad:).

joshvons

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Another bump here. Has anybody found anything? I've been looking through Android apps forever. Plume still doesn't have the feature. Is it simply not technically possible?