Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Toq: Random reboots...

Anyone else having their Toq reboot out of the blue? Mine has done it twice right when I receive a notification. It turns back on and everything works fine. It's random but its starting to annoy me.

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Default Re: Random reboots...

I started to encounter this after the Toq update that added "real" icons to the notifications.

I contacted Toq support, and they recommended I un-pair the device and then re-pair.

I did this, and apparently it clears some kind of cache on the Toq. Not sure if it's an actual fix, but so far, so good.

I will say this: their support team is pretty responsive. Hit them up on Twitter @ToqSupport.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Random reboots...

Quote Originally Posted by WallaceD View Post
    I started to encounter this after the Toq update that added "real" icons to the notifications.

I contacted Toq support, and they recommended I un-pair the device and then re-pair.

I did this, and apparently it clears some kind of cache on the Toq. Not sure if it's an actual fix, but so far, so good.

I will say this: their support team is pretty responsive. Hit them up on Twitter @ToqSupport.
    Seems after the last update it clear up for me.... what I have noticed is more frequent lost connection alerts when I am not that far from my phone..definitely within 30 feet or so. Then again it may be because qualcom opted to go with bluetooth 3.0 rather than the newer 4.0 standard which has better range. Don't know, just a minor annoyance at this point.

Posted via Android Central App