Smart Controller

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Smart Controller today and wanted to say it's pretty impressive. I basically got it so I can take calls when the RAZR is docked. It works great as a bluetooth phone. The trackpad is more responsive than I thought it would be, the Android buttons are helpful, and it's really nice to be able to control stuff like music and videos easily. Helps me forget that the VieraCast on my Panasonic plasma stopped working awhile back. Now I don't care. I usually don't buy extras for phones, but the HD Dock coupled with the Smart Controller was just too cool to pass up. Really great work by Motorola.

ttownj

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Are you still using your smart controller consistently? Have you had any issues with it? What do you like most and least? Apparently I would like a review. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't use the Smart Controller on a regular basis, but it's real nice to have when I use mirror mode on my tv. My favorite thing is that it takes phone calls and call quality is good. The only downside is the trackpad isn't as responsive as it should be, so navigating around can be frustrating sometimes. It still beats the alternative of having to get up constantly to deal with your phone. There are also four Android buttons that help out. I recommend it, especially if you can get a good deal. It's probably the coolest accessory I've seen for a phone. Let me know if you have anymore questions on it.

Last edited: