Where is the lapdock 500 14" screen?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Does the lapdock 14" screen accessory for the Razr exist yet? I've been itching to see this live, but the few times I went to the Verizon store inquiring about this, the reps always scratch their heads and point me to the 10" screen model instead.

Skip00

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm typing this reply on the lapdpc pro 500. Needed a new latop and decided to give this a try. So far its great and is as good as and as fast as most mid-range laptop. no problems so far. Can also receive and make calls while surfing. recommend this thing to everyone!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried one of these out at the local Verizon store and it wasn't a great experience. Very sluggish and honestly, you would be better off with a tablet like the Xyboard and using that keyboard/dock they make. Netflix, unless recently fixed, isn't even in it's proper viewing angle when browsing through the menus. I guess I expected more.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So I bought one of these today. I had to swing by the verizon store to get a new sim card for my XOOM and they had one, so I bought it.

I just got back to my office and hooked it up and I've got to tell you, that stupid cord they have on the back with the slide out tray is a joke! How are you guys connecting this thing, and putting it in the tray? The way they show you to do it in the picture (and the way that makes sense) is almost impossible to do because the cord is so damn long. In order to hook it up that way the cord needs to be about 15% the length that it currently is.

Can someone post a picture of how they successfully hook the RAZR up, and utilize that try? For now I just have the RAZR sitting on the table top, but that won't work when I'm at the airport with this in my lap...I need to figure out a decent way to "dock" this in the "lapdock".

Otherwise, the thing is great.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
This is how I hook it up. I must say I am impressed overall with this dock. The 500 is a proper name, as it is about 400 times better than the 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37