Verizon Screen Protector: Anti-Scratch vs. Anti-Glare

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello all.

I accidently got the anti-glare one and it's really filmy & grainy. It also takes away from the quality of the screen.

Anyone on here using the Anti-Scratch one? How does it look, does it have that rainbow grain effect, and how's the screen quality?

Doesn't have to be Verizon screen protectors just anyone that doesn't have grainy effect and that screen quality remains.

I know that I have gorilla glass and protectors aren't needed but hey gorillas aren't the toughest animals in the wild. Another layer of protection is nice.

Thanks.

dequardo#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Assuming you mean the 'clear' version. I have it and it's pretty good. Smudges a bit but easilly wipeable. For a VZM branded SP it's good. I agree the anti-glare ones are horrrible.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the one they sell in a package deal, comes with 3 anti-glare (which help protect from scratches also), a vehicle charger with USB port for another charging cable, and a case with belt clip. And it does remove some of the screen beautifulness. But I will sacrifice some good looks for a scratch less screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the one they sell in a package deal, comes with 3 anti-glare (which help protect from scratches also), a vehicle charger with USB port for another charging cable, and a case with belt clip. And it does remove some of the screen beautifulness. But I will sacrifice some good looks for a scratch less screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What is tapatalk?

lopnvo

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk is a forum app. It puts all your favorite forums in one spot. Look for it in the market. The price is well worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi,
Do you like your Nexus? I like my Fascinate but wondering if it's worth upgrading... any thoughts you are willing to share?
Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie