Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 Stock <- Awesome

Default Verizon Screen Protector: Anti-Scratch vs. Anti-Glare

Hello all.

I accidently got the anti-glare one and it's really filmy & grainy. It also takes away from the quality of the screen.

Anyone on here using the Anti-Scratch one? How does it look, does it have that rainbow grain effect, and how's the screen quality?

Doesn't have to be Verizon screen protectors just anyone that doesn't have grainy effect and that screen quality remains.

I know that I have gorilla glass and protectors aren't needed but hey gorillas aren't the toughest animals in the wild. Another layer of protection is nice.

Thanks.

Default Re: Verizon Screen Protector: Anti-Scratch vs. Anti-Glare

Assuming you mean the 'clear' version. I have it and it's pretty good. Smudges a bit but easilly wipeable. For a VZM branded SP it's good. I agree the anti-glare ones are horrrible.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 Stock <- Awesome

Great you have the anti-scratch version right? (Its the only vzw non anti glare one)

I have the one they sell in a package deal, comes with 3 anti-glare (which help protect from scratches also), a vehicle charger with USB port for another charging cable, and a case with belt clip. And it does remove some of the screen beautifulness. But I will sacrifice some good looks for a scratch less screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dontlookatme View Post
    I have the one they sell in a package deal, comes with 3 anti-glare (which help protect from scratches also), a vehicle charger with USB port for another charging cable, and a case with belt clip. And it does remove some of the screen beautifulness. But I will sacrifice some good looks for a scratch less screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    What is tapatalk?

Global Posts
    874 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by roachman55 View Post
    What is tapatalk?
    Tapatalk is a forum app. It puts all your favorite forums in one spot. Look for it in the market. The price is well worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Tapatalk is a forum app. It puts all your favorite forums in one spot. Look for it in the market. The price is well worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Hi,
    Do you like your Nexus? I like my Fascinate but wondering if it's worth upgrading... any thoughts you are willing to share?
    Thanks.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 Stock <- Awesome

Lopnvo, this thread is 2 months old and it's about the Galaxy Nexus accessories (screen protectors), you should've started a new thread about this, but nonetheless..

Yeah the Nexus is a good phone, I recommend watching this video review by Phonedog:
    Part 1:
    Part 2: