Otterbox

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got the defender series otterbox for my razr. I have to say I am very impressed. I have owned many defender series for most all of my phones and they all have one or more shortcomings. The one for the razr seems just right. The screen protector works much better than the others, fits much tighter as well. The outer silicon has a different feel to it and with the size of the phone it still doesn't feel overly bulky. The holster is very small, although I don't like how it takes a little longer to remove it from the holster.

Anyone else have the defender? Thoughts?

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have an commuter series and love the thin design compared to that of the December for my other rezound

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jcarmody8

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the commuter series and it's great. Waiting for the defender series to come to my VZW store. I had them on all the phones I've owned and the company it great.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the commuter series and it's great. Waiting for the defender series to come to my VZW store. I had them on all the phones I've owned and the company it great.

I too had the defender on most all my phones. Love the case, but the bulk not so much. That's why I am so impressed with the one for the RAZR, it is still the protection but I suppose because of the size of the razr it feels like the most minimal defender series yet.

I actually am not using my defender at the moment, just because I got the HD station and I am using it for a while lol. But I love the defender for the Razr, by far the best defender yet. I saw some people complaining about how dust gets under the screen. While this is true, it doesn't happen even a fraction as bad as the defender case for the Thunderbolt.

Also got mine for $13 on Amazon. Go to the "used" section and you will see their comments on some are simply "repackaged". Got mine in and it is clearly brand new and even in the OEM box.

jcarmody8

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Just got the defender and your right. Because of the maxx size it fits great. Tighter than the incredible. Lovin it. :D

Sent from my RAZR MAXX

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I love the defender case its my first defender case i have ever bought and i love it my only biff is the screen protector makes a tapping sound as u hit rhe keys while typing but thats ok its just minor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Shanghaichica1

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought one of these for my galaxy note last week. I have to say I'm very impressed. Even though it makes the device heavier, the case has a good grip so now makes the phone easier to handle. Even one handed use is possible for somethings now.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums

Tony2255

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes I find they make the best cases for mobile devices especially foe clumsy people like me lol. Great quality and the best customer service ever. I highly recommend Otterbox

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz