- 4 Posts
I Can't Take it Any More!
So about three months ago I switched to Verizon from Sprint and my Samsung GS3. I loved the phone but hated the poor battery life. So I made the switch to Verizon and the Razr Maxx HD. I love the great Verizon service and the long battery life of the phone, but that is about it.
To me the phone is pretty slow and the camera is horrible. I also miss text messages a lot and in some cases I have issues sending text messages.
Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-21-2013, 04:24 AM #2
- 09-21-2013, 06:41 AM #3
- 09-21-2013, 06:44 AM #4
- 09-21-2013, 07:41 AM #5
- 09-21-2013, 10:47 AM #7
- 09-21-2013, 11:00 AM #8
Re: I Can't Take it Any More!
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-21-2013, 11:26 AM #9
- 09-21-2013, 12:21 PM #10
- By TheOnlyMorgan in forum Oppo N1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:24 AM
- By ytsejam85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:57 AM
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:24 PM
- By Jon Sid in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:34 PM
- By Tee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:29 PM