voice over data 3g

scottguest11

May 6, 2011
Visit site
does anyone have a fix for the voice over data on a razr for the 3g nework on verizon it works fine on my thurnderbolt and i got a new razor and now it doesnt work on 3g works on 4g with no problem i like to talk and use the hotspot at the same time and im not aalways in a 4g area so if anyong can help please do i have a rooted razr and sq lite and free hotspot so help meeeeeeeee lol

the one and only M

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
It's not a problem. Simultaneous voice and data is a feature the thunderbolt has and the razr does not. I don't believe there is anything you can do software wise about it. The hardware is just not capable.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
voice goes over 3g, data is on 4g. The only way to do both at the same time is to have a 4g connection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cosigne

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've heard that voice over 3G could be used on CDMA - eHRPD devices. When I go into "about device" it says that the razr is a CDMA - eHRPD device. So what is stopping us from using voice and data at the same time?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cmoore2004

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I actually remember when I first got this phone that I was able to use data while on a call, which is when I did my research on eHRPD. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I'm right.

Sent via Tapatalk from my Razr Maxx