So, I was goofing around in Titanium, trying to see what could be frozen safely.

I foolishly though that since I was using exDialer, maybe I could freeze the 2 Dialer system files.

Bad move.

The phone instantly puts up a "Force Close" message, and after closing the message, it comes right back. Basically, it is a Force Close Loop.

Well, I figured I was going to have to flash and start over, but I did notice there was about 1/2 a second between the force close messages. By quickly tapping the force close message, and then quickly tapping the Dialer application I was able to bring up the unfreeze dialog, and once up, I was able to click unfreeze. I had to do it for both files.

So....the moral of the story is to Stay Away from those two files.
    KoukiFC3S and carracerz14 like this.
    04-25-2012 01:03 PM
    Thanks, I tend to go crazy and freezing everything.
    04-25-2012 04:48 PM
    Google for everything safe to remove. Some things at first won't seem bad till you notice something you froze/deleted also broke another app.

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid RAZR via Tapatalk II
    04-25-2012 11:06 PM
    Google for everything safe to remove. Some things at first won't seem bad till you notice something you froze/deleted also broke another app.

Absolutely true. Except there are some crazy people like me that want to push the envelope. Like, who would have thought a yahoo application would screw up your ability to edit or make a calendar entry.
    04-25-2012 11:09 PM
    Absolutely true. Except there are some crazy people like me that want to push the envelope. Like, who would have thought a yahoo application would screw up your ability to edit or make a calendar entry.
    That will also break your contact app and fc when you try to open it.

04-26-2012 06:02 AM
    I found out about the yahoo stuff breaking contact app the hard way. And apparently it messed up my phone app too.

Got several angry texts from the fiance for ignoring her calls...whoops!
    04-26-2012 11:27 AM
    I found out about the yahoo stuff breaking contact app the hard way. And apparently it messed up my phone app too.

Got several angry texts from the fiance for ignoring her calls...whoops!
    Been there, dealt with that before lol. Especially when I still had my Evo and I was a flashaholic.

04-26-2012 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD