My Razr is currently rooted on .211 and 4.0.4 I dont know if it has been covered but I was able to get the Circles Widget on my phone without loading any sort of rom. I was able to get the widget loaded but had the problem of the phone saying "circles widget is not supported on 3rd party homescreens" or something of the sort. I loaded the Razr HD homescreen and the widget finally loaded onto my homescreen. Unfortunately I am stuck with the google search bar on top and when I scroll to the left it brings up the "easy settings" if you will. I thought I would share this since I know it seems to be pretty popular but does anyone have a way to remove the easy settings from the homescreen besides using a launcher?
- 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 01:37 AM #3
- By jamartignoni in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 05-01-2013, 03:37 PM
- By melog69 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:12 PM
- By heatheranne1234 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
- By ryanidcomm in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 47Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:08 PM
- By Ditey1 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2012, 11:56 AM