RAZR - Msg: #Install Superuser The binary is out of date
At the time that I bought this phone, used, June 2013, I did not realize it was rooted until I got it. Didn't worry to much as everything ran fast and flawless. Last week upon performing a reboot I get this message now: #install Superuser The binary is out of date
I've played with computers before the internet existed as we know it but I've never hacked a phone. So where do I go to find this update to the Superuser file?
And I have figured out that I'm on Jelly Bean as my Android Version has 4.1.2 listed. BUT how do I find out more info about my ROM and learn how to maintain my phone properly? Thank you to anyone that can help out this newbie at the moment. The last thing I want to do is mess with my only means of wireless communication but I also like to keep my stuff up to date.
Cheers, Ms. Tee in Texas
- 12-05-2013, 08:54 AM #2
- By DifferentThan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2015, 06:19 AM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 118Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:24 AM
- By FrostyGTA in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 43Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
- By mlauzon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:21 AM
- By njk444 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2013, 08:05 PM