Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about rooting?

I know this might sound noobish, but I dont want to proceed and ruin my phone. I want to root it, I don't plan on modifying anything, I have the stock and will always keep it and never remove the bloatware and all that because I don't want to get too brave with it but, can I root it and still get over the air updates as long as I dont change or mess with anything? I simply wanna root it for taking screen shots, nothing else. I don't want to end up updating my phone and mess it up if it's rooted. Thanks for the help

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Then just use this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otitfullnoroot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't quite understand. What are you trying to accomplish in rooting your phone? If you're just rooting it and leaving it, what's the point?

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda52774 View Post
    I don't quite understand. What are you trying to accomplish in rooting your phone? If you're just rooting it and leaving it, what's the point?

They want to be able to screen capture. That's why I suggested the no root screen shot app.