RAZR NEWBEE Where to start

88top

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess this is as good as any place to ask. What are the steps to upgrading/flashing./improving the Android programs from one level to another. I am new to Android and Android speak. I have played with S.D.K. and virtual programs and understand a very little of the terminology I do comfortable with the root process( i did a I-phone and did not brick it) but other than that I am totally out of my Microsoft element here. the MOTO RAZR is my first smart phone and I dont want to brick it. :cool:

conman1395

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Well jailbreaking an iPhone is much different than rooting, at least in process. Currently i would say its not worth rooting the razr. I would just wait for ics and see if its rootable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: 88top

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Well jailbreaking an iPhone is much different than rooting, at least in process. Currently i would say its not worth rooting the razr. I would just wait for ics and see if its rootable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

this depends, if you want to root and use apps like wifi tether or other apps that require su then go ahead. its not hard to root gb .181. just use motofail. no one really knows when the ics update will actually drop, so if you want to root, then root...lol...just do your research on the subject, ask questions and get the required drivers, files needed for the root, unroot process.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
this depends, if you want to root and use apps like wifi tether or other apps that require su then go ahead. its not hard to root gb .181. just use motofail. no one really knows when the ics update will actually drop, so if you want to root, then root...lol...just do your research on the subject, ask questions and get the required drivers, files needed for the root, unroot process.

This sums it up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech