Razr maxx wont power on

dreadfulwater

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
so against my better judgement I tried to install the ICS 215 leak. I used that 1.81 utility, made sure the phone was in fastboot mode and flashed using the utiliy. Screen we black and it wont come back on. i tried various button pushes and nothing. cant even get the phone back into fast recovery. this sucks. I'm no newb either. ive done this a hundred times on my fascinate. should have left it alone.

dreadfulwater

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
when i ran the utility while the phone was in fastboot mode, like the 1.81 util told me to do, it started and then there was a FAILED message on screen, followed by "do not press enter until the phone reboots" and the phone stayed off after that.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Its really not that hard. You must have not followed directions. Why didn't you just fastboot back to stock using the utility. That's what I had to do and I didn't lose any data.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
That's weird. Mine did this once, but I held down power and volume down for like 30 seconds and it eventually restarted. It wouldn't boot up, but at least I could fix it from there

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

dreadfulwater

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
No it has ICS, however this device seem a lot snappier overall. but the old one may have been the same way, with the performance degrading aver a weeks time. Not sure yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae