Custom ROMs using a lot of resources
Just about ever custom ROM that I've tried uses a heck of a lot of resources (android OS). Both ICS and JB.
Is this normal for razor? My gnex was like 2 - 6%. I'm getting around 43% on my razor. Sure seems excessive.
I wish I would have paid attention when It was stock, I'd have a good baseline.
Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Android Central Forums
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:30 PM
- By kcerica in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:20 PM
- By Mojave in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2011, 07:54 AM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:15 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:33 PM