- 1 Posts
Please help Droid Razr Bootlooped
So I rooted my phone today. Everything went smoothly. I then downloaded an app called Custom Android Font Switcher. I applied a font and it rebooted my phone on it's on. Problem now is it won't pass the Droid eye screen. It moves and everything but it won't pass it. I have down the Volume keys and power button. I hit recovery and did the Wipe Data and Factory Reset. Then clicked reboot system now. But it didn't do anything. Please please help me. It's been doing this since 4 PM it is not 11:35 PM If you know anything that might help I would really appreciate it =)
- 02-10-2013, 11:31 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 04:20 AM #3Advisor
- 987 Posts
Re: Please help Droid Razr BootloopedCurrent Device(s): Motorola Droid Razr
Previous Device(s): LG Optimus S
Always happy to help out, Just remember to hit that thanks button!
- 02-11-2013, 10:36 PM #4
- 1,366 Posts
- Arctic HD
Re: Please help Droid Razr Bootlooped
You're going to have to use matts utility to take your phone back to stock. You cant use apps like that unless you are on a deodexed rom or you will have problems.
Next time, make a backup with safestrap before you attempt to change anything.
Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
- By itsdannyyo in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 21Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:37 PM
- By itsdannyyo in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2013, 03:49 PM
- By cgoewert in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:19 PM
- By hudson5672 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:39 AM
- By prmamidedos in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:38 AM