- 03-10-2013, 12:38 PM #2
- 154 Posts
It will be easier if you wait for the update to hit you. That way you won't have to unroot and then reroot. They are rolling the update out NOW. It might take you a week to get it. At this point, might as well wait.
When you DO get the update, the first thing you should do is get Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper and follow the instructions as you root. This makes it really easy to unroot when the next update rolls around. After you update, you can reroot.
- 03-16-2013, 11:18 AM #3
- 03-16-2013, 11:22 AM #4
- 827 Posts
- Arctic Hd
Since you are still on ICS you will be able to root with no problem. Search around for matt's utility and use it accordingly.
BTW don't listen to the guy before me as if you take JB update you will not be able to root then.
DumpedDuce Approves This Message
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 156Last Post: 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By gadgetgirl#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM