View Poll Results: What is the best Android phone on Sprint?

Voters
1631. You may not vote on this poll
  • HTC EVO 3D

645 39.55%
  • HTC EVO 4G

359 22.01%
  • HTC EVO 4G Shift

18 1.10%
  • Kyocera Echo

15 0.92%
  • LG Optimus S

23 1.41%
  • Motorola Xpert

7 0.43%
  • Motorola Photon

248 15.21%
  • Nexus S 4G

206 12.63%
  • Samsung Epic 4G

109 6.68%
  • Samsung Replenish

1 0.06%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Readers choice awards: Sprint's best Android phone

The Epic 4G.

Global Posts
    1,820 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
    The specs of the Evo 3D alone make it the best..
    I see what your saying but really the specs of the Evo 3D make it the best specs. For me the Nexus S is the best overall experience. Different strokes.:-)

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts

Change my mind... Nexus S.
    CrackBerry Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | Tech Enthusiast
    Thanked by:

I think the nexus s is the best phone on Sprint right now because of its software, but the 3Dvo and photon would be better if they had aosp.

P.S. I own a 3Dvo because my nexus s was having trouble with WiFi and 4g, and they are both great phones that I would recommend to anyone.

The Epic 4G. I love mine and will keep it until it dies.

Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

I only voted for HTC Evo 3D because the Within isn't in the options (Damn you Within, come out already!).

The Evo 3D ... my first Android. Did lots of research and considered waiting for the Photon or the Galaxy S II, but I'm glad I didn't. I've very happy with my Evo!

You know, I actually like the idea of having dual screens, but such specific hardware screams of poor support.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

HTC EVO 3D All the way!!
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

I have to say the EVO 4G again. The dev community and specs make the phone. The EVO 3D didn't live up to the hype, while a year later the EVO 4G is still kickin'.

I would have said my trusty EVO 4G, but since the GB update and several replacement phones, I am leaning towards the Photon. I don't know what my next phone will be, but probable not an HTC. To many busted USB ports in the last 4 months.
    ScandaLeX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by raydar670 View Post
    I have to say the EVO 4G again. The dev community and specs make the phone. The EVO 3D didn't live up to the hype, while a year later the EVO 4G is still kickin'.
    As much as I love the EVO 4G, the 3D is definitely a better device. Better performance and specs. Dev community will have a ball with this, especially as the EVO 4G nears the end of its life cycle.
    Sent from my EVO 3D

Glad to see my two phones at the top of this list. Still love the EVO 4G but being that I can only vote once, I must go with the EVO 3D. Its fast, smooth, responsive and has handled everything I've thrown at it without any issues or glitches.
    Sent from my EVO 3D

I have used most of these phones, so I'm going off my preferences. Currently the best phone on Sprint is the EVO 3D. I like the Photon too, but only being able to pick one, I got to go with the EVO 3D. My main reasons are the display and Sense 3.0.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    ROM
    Dev Alliance Sense 5.0

Evo4G hands Down at the end of its life cycle and still kicking hard cant wait to run CM8 on this thing

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

I cant believe that sprint spent all that time and resource on the echo.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie hustle View Post
    I'm sure the same was said about the first camera phone at the time, and now cameras in phones is basically standard. Somebody has to be first to try something, and unfortunately innovation usually isn't pretty, especially in the beginning.
    Sent from my EVO 3D

Wow tough poll. Hard to choose really. Sprint has an amazing lineup of smartphones. I have had oppurtunity to play with most od these devices. My dad has an evo, mom and sister have the shift. Wife has the epic, I use to have the epic and now have the photon. My choice is the photon. Got it the second day and just keep finding new things to love about it. My fav color is blue so I love the color scheme of the phone. It is not heavily laden with motoblur so I am hoping upgrades will come easy. my fav the photon.

But really I am so excited to be a sprint customer. They have been the only carrier I have been with for over 7 yrs and man they have grown. Cant wait to see whay network vision brings. They keep.doing what they are doing and leave caps off they will be the best carrier with the best plans and smartphones and hopefully best service.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie hustle View Post
    Its actually a great phone. Its just the first step to duel touch screen phones which is part of the reason people look down at it. Its like htcs evo 3d its this first generation 3d phone a few generation into 3d they will be amazing. I feel like it will be the same for duel touch screens. And from what i understand there is a REALLY good chance of more duel screenwd phones coming out.

*edit* crap sorry didnt read through the rest of the forums, someone already gave this arguement lol.
    Well i guess as a last note the echo has served me very well in the last month with no complaint.... i think its one of those phones u just have to try for awhile... it fits perfectly for all the stuff i do... im really active in my school and i organize and run tons of activities in it... so its nice have the two screens so i can be doing more then one thing at once....

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I voted but I think this poll is a bit lopsided. Voting year old phones and month/days old just seems wrong.

ROM
    Infected Eternity ROM ...

i love my Evo 3D!

The EVO 3D is hands down the best Android phone by far, is super fast, smooth, and super easy to manage, qHD display looks amazing and 3D pics and vids well is a cool feature. Oh and BATTERY LIFE people, with heavy use I go 8 to 9 hours, light to moderate use is 14+ hours. Yep amazing phone. Did I say it was FAST!!!

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Not a big fan of Android after using WebOS for two years but I do like my new Nexus S 4G. Specs are great and benchmarks rank it up near the top for performance. Super Amoled screen is brilliant. Only thing lacking is a notification LED but there are solutions to that available. Plain vanilla Android on the Nexus is a huge plus over bloatware on so many others.

ROM
    Eclipse

Wow, looks like everyone who bought an Echo voted in this poll!

I just upgraded from EVO 4g to Photon and couldn't be happier. When I picked up the evo 3d at the store it just seemed like the same as my evo. The photon feels like it's a major software upgrade even though they both run 2.3.4. Part of it is the Motorola interface is much better. The quick launch icons are customizable, the non-gmail app is a huge improvement, app groups are easier to use than folders, the camera button is convenient, etc. It's a great phone and it will work when traveling overseas! I hope I can unlock it when I'm done with it so that it could be used with a prepaid sim.

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

I'm gonna rock my OG EVO until it will not turn on any longer. #greatestphoneever
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast