Readers choice awards: T-Mobile's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on T-Mobile?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
1253zb7.jpg

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, on the US carrier that started it all, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on T-Mobile.

Does the HTC Sensation with it's big screen and Sense 3.0 tickle your fancy? Or maybe you can't live without the G2's awesome keyboard, or the Nexus S and it's direct ties to Google make it the best -- we want to hear from you!

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)

VCL

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I own every major T-Mobile phone. Nexus One, G2. MyTouch 4G, G2X, and finally the Sensation. The Sensation is without a doubt the best T-Mobile phone. (could use more inboard memory) Saying that I still have a hard time leaving my Nexus One at home.

Because of potential buyout I went and bought the Verizon Thunderbolt and got hooked up with the all data plan before they changed their policy. I absolutely love the Thunnderbolt with the ext. battery and Seidio ext case. Also picked up the seido desk dock all from the Android Central Store.
Thank You for the very quick and free delivery. :D

Reactions: Mortiel

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i'd say Nexus S because its more stable, sure the sensation looks, feels, better, and is better on papaer, but ive heard that its very laggy, and i used one in a tmobile store, and it was, if it wasnt laggy then id go for Sensation

Quinton

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I own every major T-Mobile phone. Nexus One, G2. MyTouch 4G, G2X, and finally the Sensation. The Sensation is without a doubt the best T-Mobile phone. (could use more inboard memory) Saying that I still have a hard time leaving my Nexus One at home.

Because of potential buyout I went and bought the Verizon Thunderbolt and got hooked up with the all data plan before they changed their policy. I absolutely love the Thunnderbolt with the ext. battery and Seidio ext case. Also picked up the seido desk dock all from the Android Central Store.
Thank You for the very quick and free delivery. :D
Guess you need to try the Nexus S. But I too sometimes grab my Nexus One for old times sake and if it was on the list I would probably vote for it because it is a solid classic phone. Plus my Nexus S and One have had Netflix and Hulu Plus from day one not to mention any other update. Tough to beat that.

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I would have voted for the sensation seeing how problematic the G2x was out of the gate. But now with GB, it blows the Sensation away IMO in terms of its speed. I always found manufacturers skins bog down a device, my case in point with the sensation. Again, that is my observation, I am not saying it to put down sensation owners.

raydar670

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have to say G2 (love my keyboard :p) or G2X for now because of their dev community, but once it picks up on the Sensation and the MT4GS they'll have my vote.

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
The G2. Amazing dev community, and no major issues plaguing its launch. Holding up very well as time goes on.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Guess you need to try the Nexus S. But I too sometimes grab my Nexus One for old times sake and if it was on the list I would probably vote for it because it is a solid classic phone. Plus my Nexus S and One have had Netflix and Hulu Plus from day one not to mention any other update. Tough to beat that.

Nexus one was probably one of the best phones I've ever had. I got Nexus S the day it was released and I just couldn't sell my Nexus One, I would always go back to it. It took me four months to sell that phone and I still wish I hadn't sold it.

Nexus S is a great phone but Nexus One was the best phone of all the choices during 2010.

jjnewb

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I really like the samsung vibrant I have for the last year. Lots of roms and it always comes back to eclair 2.1 it has given me nothing but good service.

dnalevelc

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't know too much about the other phone, but I picked up a G2X this week after leaving Sprint and this phone is amazing. I had to vote for it. It makes my old Evo sit in the corning and cry.

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
It was a really difficult choice between the Sensation and the G2X.

My reasoning was that the G2x had problems out of the gate that plagued the phone, but has sense been fixed. The Sensastion has been accused of being laggy a few times, but has a superior interface. Also, an update for the Sensation is scheduled within 1 month time, according to HTC.

Then there is the support to consider. Its a safe bet to assume that the Sensation will get more attention and support from both developers and HTC than the G2x will with LG and developers.

So, I went with the Sensation.

Floss82

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sensation so far baby!! Even though we could use an update for it:) And once htc unlocks the bootloader for it ill then root it sometime this year lol hopefully T-Mobile gets the new Nexus/Prime by then because i will be getting that for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia