Readers choice awards: Verizon's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on Verizon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
18ysxw.jpg

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, on the country's biggest network, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on your carrier.

Whether it's the LTE speed and super AMOLED plus screen of the Charge, the Droid Incredible 2 and it's Gingerbready goodness, or the Droid 3's thin body and full qwerty, let us know which Android on Verizon does it for you.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I know the Bionic is not out yet, but I could not vote for the Droid 3, but that is the best phone out now in my opinion

mooserman

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
As of now the two best phones on verizon are the Droid Bionic and the Droid 3. That is because they are both new and use the omap 4 processor. I have seen a few Droid 3's and they're crazy fast, so since the Droid bionic as basically a 4g droid 3 without the keyboard I think it's the best.

blz2

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Incredible2 gets my vote. Mainly because it went swimming and still works perfectly. The phone feels really solid and is pretty fast across all functions. Did I mention it can swim? :cool: It may not be dual core or have the best specs, but its one hell of a phone.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
HTC Thunderbolt is the only phone on VZW that can do simultaneous 3G data and voice. LTE is great when you can get it.

CrymeLord

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I think most of us are not qualified to judge. How many of us have used all these devices enough to form an intelligent opinion? I love my Dinc2. It's the phone I picked after a lot of research, but I have no way knowing what using other devices for an extended period of time is like. And playing with a bunch of phones in the store doesn't count imo.

l0wr1d3r

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Thinking those LTE phones are only contenders if you scored an unlimited data plan... I'd vote Thunderbolt with grandfathering & D3 without...

bbsadaj

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
just my opinion but i don't think the bionic should be included since it isn't out yet. if you would have included the blackberry storm in a poll pre-release it would have garnered the same attention, look what happened to it. i'm in no way suggesting that this is where the bionic is headed but its unfair to pit the future against the present. the thunderbolt also looked really great pre-release but it's also been plagued with a litany of problems that are still being addressed.

ltfrazer

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
18ysxw.jpg

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, on the country's biggest network, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on your carrier.

Whether it's the LTE speed and super AMOLED plus screen of the Charge, the Droid Incredible 2 and it's Gingerbready goodness, or the Droid 3's thin body and full qwerty, let us know which Android on Verizon does it for you.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)
This is a really silly poll since there are four new phones coming out in just a few more weeks on Verizon, and the Bionic, which is in this vote, is one of them!

dcmarch#AC

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
would not vote for the charge. I thought it was bad with the blackberry 9550 with battery pulls. I have to pull the battery 3+ times a day screen goes black won't do anything. Crap phone

TheANARCHY

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I got to go with personal experience on this. Spent many a month with the Fascinate til a software update killed it for me. In the process of waiting for something new, & an equally bad but much shorter experience with the Droid Charge, I have abandoned Samsung for Motorola. Too much bad juju with the Thunderbolt & I'm not a Sense fan. LG is nice but damn what a huge phone to try & hold for long periods of time. Plus no LTE where I live for possibly another year or more :'(.

So far the Droid X2 is rock solid for me. Gingerbread & locked boot loader included :p. Will I still like it come upgrade time in May? Who knows. But I'll have even more choices then :-$.

anabelageorge

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey! Where's the Droid Pro!?! It has my vote (which the device is placing right now, but I don't see any true conflict of interest here). Eventually I'll want a replacement, and I definitely do not want a slideout keyboard, or worse yet no physical keyboard. Please don't send me back to BlackBerry! I'm still recovering from that experience. :confused:

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The T-Bolt by far. I think its the first phone I've had that did every thing I wanted. I didn't even want it at first, i wanted the bionic. I'm glad I was so impatience.

magman117

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes THUNDERBOLT with simultaneous 3G data and voice, plus 4G LTE ! Bionic isn't even out, how do you vote for something that no one owns? My extended battery and unlimited plan and I'm flying supersonic baby!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar