Introduce yourself

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey. Been on Ingress since mid-Nov. Resistance. Not much going on and I haven't had much time to play. I'm in Northern, VA. Use the same handle I have here...

zshen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Resisting in the 515 here. I have a few portals to go hack that belong to the Enlightened. Should be taking those bad boys out here by the end of the day.

tparks99

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm also in the north Dallas area (live in Allen and work in Plano). I go by tapit and am currently still at level 1. I've only been playing since 11-26 and have linked a few portals together and captured an unclaimed one. Really getting into the game, though!

bryanc28

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Resisting in SW Missouri. Trying to take care of the small towns with Post Offices and Libraries as main sources of portals.

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Eastern Iowa here, Iowa City area. Just started around Thanksgiving. I have 5 portals, none close enough to link.

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Houston, TX, under the same name as here. I've been going around the area of downtown where I work, and I've hacked and gotten keys to portals in much of the south-eastern suburbs where I live, but it seems like three guys on the Enlightened team are pretty well entrenched around here.

My only real complaint about the game is that, if you're in a situation like me, it can be pretty well impossible to *do* anything. All of the portals around here are owned by the Enlightened, and most are rocking energy ratings in the 16K area. I've acquired several XMP bursters but, as a level 1, I can't use the level 2 or 3 bursters. I've tried attacking the weakest portal I found (about 8K energy) that was stocked with L1 and L2 resonators, but firing 3 bursters only knocked it down from 8K to 7.7K. And I'm still not even a quarter of the way to level 2, which is making the game begin to feel very tedious. I'm guessing that you probably level a lot more for actually "capturing" a portal, but what do you do when that's not an option?

Maybe I'm missing something?

melog69

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Resisting from Appleton, WI, I have not played that much and if it keeps getting colder I don't think I'll be playing that much
We'll see

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Got my invite today. Installed and completed training mission. Haven't done anything else yet. Code Name: Blaclaqur Playing in Louisiana.

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Ybc Tha Nerd chicago, il been fightin wit tha resistance since mid november not to many portals in tha inner city so I gotta head downtown soon to start sum portal linking

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
If we are protecting whats left of Humanity, then I guess we are the good guys.:p:p:p:p

My stomping grounds will be Orange County & Los Angeles. I was just at the Getty Museum but forgot about Ingress!!!!!!:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

bacchus258

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the New Haven, CT area and there is a lot going on here. Seems like a lot of portals have been linked by the Resistance and there is a lot of my area covered in a blue cloud and you can see the XM links at it's edges. This is a cool game but I still don't really "get it". It's fun to discover things when you get a chance to play.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek