Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    BEACH BUM

ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Default Introduce yourself

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................................................

Default Re: Introduce yourself

Hey. Been on Ingress since mid-Nov. Resistance. Not much going on and I haven't had much time to play. I'm in Northern, VA. Use the same handle I have here...

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Started yesterday. Not quite sure how to play - can it run in the background at all?

My handle is Cube1701.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Just started a couple weeks ago in the Dallas area. Not much in the area, but I will keep looking around...

From the Far North Dallas area, known as GhostProtocol currently at Level 6. Been playing since 11/18.

I have been resisting in Northeastern Oklahoma for a few weeks on all 5 portals in my area
    - Keith

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Resisting in the 515 here. I have a few portals to go hack that belong to the Enlightened. Should be taking those bad boys out here by the end of the day.

I'm also in the north Dallas area (live in Allen and work in Plano). I go by tapit and am currently still at level 1. I've only been playing since 11-26 and have linked a few portals together and captured an unclaimed one. Really getting into the game, though!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    ROM

Resisting in SW Missouri. Trying to take care of the small towns with Post Offices and Libraries as main sources of portals.

Eastern Iowa here, Iowa City area. Just started around Thanksgiving. I have 5 portals, none close enough to link.
    LG G Pad 8.3:
    [ROM] CM11 M8
    [Launcher] Nova
    [Recovery] TWRP
    Motorola Droid Maxx:
    [ROM] Stock
    [Launcher] Nova
    [Recovery] Stock
    Nexus 7:
    [ROM] Stock
    [Launcher] Nova
    [Recovery] TWRP
    DInc: RIP 2010-2012
    GNex: RIP 2012-2013

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Drop Box Begging For Referral Space. If you don't have an account, sign up from my referral link.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (Rooted) Jelly Bean

I'm in Houston, TX, under the same name as here. I've been going around the area of downtown where I work, and I've hacked and gotten keys to portals in much of the south-eastern suburbs where I live, but it seems like three guys on the Enlightened team are pretty well entrenched around here.

My only real complaint about the game is that, if you're in a situation like me, it can be pretty well impossible to *do* anything. All of the portals around here are owned by the Enlightened, and most are rocking energy ratings in the 16K area. I've acquired several XMP bursters but, as a level 1, I can't use the level 2 or 3 bursters. I've tried attacking the weakest portal I found (about 8K energy) that was stocked with L1 and L2 resonators, but firing 3 bursters only knocked it down from 8K to 7.7K. And I'm still not even a quarter of the way to level 2, which is making the game begin to feel very tedious. I'm guessing that you probably level a lot more for actually "capturing" a portal, but what do you do when that's not an option?

Maybe I'm missing something?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Resisting from Appleton, WI, I have not played that much and if it keeps getting colder I don't think I'll be playing that much
    We'll see

ROM
    Peter Alfonso's stock 2.3

Once I get through the tutorial mission I'll be joining The Resistance. I'm also in NoVA most of the time.

I'm in the Resistance, in Rio - Brazil.

Fort Wayne IN here. anyone looking for connections in the state of Indiana, look up IN Resistance on google+

Resistance - eljoaquin - Oxnard, CA

Got my invite today. Installed and completed training mission. Haven't done anything else yet. Code Name: Blaclaqur Playing in Louisiana.

Ybc Tha Nerd chicago, il been fightin wit tha resistance since mid november not to many portals in tha inner city so I gotta head downtown soon to start sum portal linking

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    BEACH BUM

ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

If we are protecting whats left of Humanity, then I guess we are the good guys.

My stomping grounds will be Orange County & Los Angeles. I was just at the Getty Museum but forgot about Ingress!!!!!!

I'm in the New Haven, CT area and there is a lot going on here. Seems like a lot of portals have been linked by the Resistance and there is a lot of my area covered in a blue cloud and you can see the XM links at it's edges. This is a cool game but I still don't really "get it". It's fun to discover things when you get a chance to play.

ROM
    Rooted Stock 4.0.4

Agent Sentrist of Indonesian Resistance reporting for duty.

ROM
    Stock

Level 1 in Philadelphia, PA. Just started playing. Haven't done too much yet. I tried it out today, but it's very cold out now, maybe tomorrow during the day I'll try hacking some portals.

Kinda fun so far though.

Edit: Forgot to post my Ingress username: CerealJello
    Galaxy Nexus ^_^

Checking in for the resistance. I'm itsalexay90 and primarily troll the Detroit area. #vivalaresistance.

New resister here! Just got my invite yesterday, and I'll be prowling around the Danville, IN area as deathpunch.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.
    This post has +3 to topic derailment.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by user7618 View Post
    New resister here! Just got my invite yesterday, and I'll be prowling around the Danville, IN area as deathpunch.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.
    Dude I'm in Plainfield I'm in danville a bit too. No invite yet but was planning on going the resistance route

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast