What team?
Where?
What level are you?

Let's save humanity.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pfpamatmat

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just started playing here with the Resistance. I'm on the East Coast of Florida near NASA. Level 1, a few XP from level 2 at the moment.

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Where at near NASA? I am in that area also. Live in Titusville, work in Cocoa. As soon as I get an invite, I will be joining the resistance.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

Nice to see you again Nigel :p

Keijo

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, this is keijo from Argentina (Cordoba), L2 agent, jumping around the (very few) portals existing in the city. So far the Enlightened have taken over the greatest portals and set-up a control field. No L2 portals yet, but they'll be here soon, since these guys have been playing long before me.
There is no coordination in our ranks since the game ain't too popular here, however, I bought myself a Samsung Galaxy S3 just to play it when I got my invite code last weekend.
I developed a sort-of-strategy using a count-down chronometer and waiting at least 5 minutes between hacks, and no more than 4 hacks every 4 hours: ideally I'll attack each portal every 5-15 minutes to the maximum 4 times till burn-out period, turning the phone off after each hack, count down, turn-on, log in hack... This allows the portal to regenerate and spit XM, so you go mostly maxed up when hacking/hopping between portals.
Well, my feet really hurt, have been playing non-stop since Dec 28th, and no intention of leaving. I'll probably get a bike or something :D

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Here are my questions:
Are you playing?
What team?
Where?
What level are you?

Let's save humanity.

Resistance, level 1, chicago, il (suburbs)
I can't find any portals in my area so I've been tring to make sum but they take about 4 weeks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

DRBragg

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Resistance in Bucks County, PA only my first day playing so only level 1. Lots of Enlightened portals near my work if anyone is near by to help hack

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Here are my questions:
Are you playing?
What team?
Where?
What level are you?

Let's save humanity.

Are you playing? YES!
What team? Resistance! no "sub-team"
Where? Winston-Salem and High Point North Carolina (occasionally in Asheboro)

What level are you Level 2.

I'm "Snowdog1967" on Ingress

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Resistance, level 1, chicago, il (suburbs)
I can't find any portals in my area so I've been tring to make sum but they take about 4 weeks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Find Ingress Resistance Illinois on G+, we are a community with several Chicago people so far

Are you playing? YES!
What team? Resistance! no "sub-team"
Where? Winston-Salem and High Point North Carolina (occasionally in Asheboro)

What level are you Level 2.

I'm "Snowdog1967" on Ingress

Awesome! You may see me mocking Enlightened in comms, since I travel a lot.

I'm DowntownTaco, L8 based in Illinois. But I travel so much I have portals everywhere.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang