New York Resistence

srancier

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to find players that would like to team up to take Upstate NY (Rochester / Syracuse / Utica) area from the Enlightened. It is a lot of fun playing this game once you know what you are doing and once more people are playing this, it will be even better. Additional POI's added will make for a fun way to use your Android device for sure.

Ingress Name: MatrixAgent

FranzVz

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey srancier.

I'm in the Newburgh/Middletown/Montgomery area and have been fighting the Enlightened here. Best of luck up there!

Ingress Name: FranzVz

yankele

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Franz I'm on highland falls and would love to be resistance... Known of anyone with an invite?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Franz,
I'm in Wappingers and work in Newburgh. I've only just begun playing and will be working to level up asap. When I get useful we should team up and own this area. Maybe start a local forum if there isn't one to organize.

-Uribam

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mytra80

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
If you have an invite, I live in the Buffao, Rochester, Niagara Falls area. I travel about 300miles a week between all three and as south as Erie, PA. I would be willing to be drafted into the Resistance.

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Im in the NYC area as welI i got my code this morning around 3 am lol i felt like i was in the matrix half awake reading the message. if anyone needs help in the city feel free to contact me via G+ (PM Me for G+ Info)

Ingress Name: XwaitXwhatX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith