Used [UTIL] De-sense and Re-sense and now stuck in bootloop

mpetruzz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
So I unlocked and rooted my phone. I used this tool, [UTIL] De-sense and Re-sense, and now I'm stuck in a boot loop.

As soon as the main screen pops on it reboots.

HELP!!!!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
So I unlocked and rooted my phone. I used this tool, [UTIL] De-sense and Re-sense, and now I'm stuck in a boot loop.

As soon as the main screen pops on it reboots.

HELP!!!!

After all that work??? Ok if you ran a nandroid backup...restore it. If not, boot into Hboot/recovery. You should still be able to attach your phone to the PC and mount the sdcard. This should allow you to re-run the "re-sense" part of the tool to get back to working.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the lock screen or are you stuck in the bootloader? if it's the lock screen, try pulling the sim and battery cover, and start the phone WITHOUT the sim and battery cover. if your phone runs okay without rebooting (but without voice or data), then you may have the boot loop problem caused by the radio going into WCDMA preferred. A possible solution would be to go to network mode, if you are on "LTE/CDMA" then switch to "CDMA Only", then it will switch to "CDMA Auto (prl)". If you are on "CDMA Only" then switch to "LTE/CDMA" and that should switch you to "CDMA+LTE/EvDo auto".

After that, put the sim and battery door back on and boot the phone up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome