JimFlyerFan

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
ok i finally got CleanROM GBE 1.6 flashed and running (thanks to all who helped me with the boot.img issue)... problem is that all my contacts are GONE. I checked on VZW Backup assistant plus site and they are not there either... to make matters worse, apparently, my contacts havent been syncing with GOOGLE either... EVER.

so... does anyone have the backup assistant .apk that i can install to see if my phone can find my contacts? they HAVE to be stored somewhere as they synced when i moved from the DINC2 to the Rezound on 12/27. Or anyone have any ideas how to make sure my contacts are syncing with GOOGLE? are the settings on the phone or on google.com?
i would like to get my contacts back, but i dont know where they are stored and neither does Verizon... yes i called them since i couldnt find them on their website to export them... didnt tell them i wasnt running their bloatware and had rooted my phone though.

any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Jim, I'm really hoping you didn't go out of your way to save the contacts to the actual phone storage with all of your older devices, the default setting is to save them to your Google account.
Like Wanda said, log in to your Gmail and check it out first.

JimFlyerFan

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
yes they were not on my GMAIL account. However, i did hear back from Verizon and they FIXED whatever issue i had with my contacts not showing up online... i logged into their website and exported them to a CSV and then imported them into GOOGLE and then i manually synced them and voila! my contacts are back on my phone,

So major crisis overted :D
Thanks for your help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol