Rezound options?

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I came over from the Incredible which seemed to have almost unlimited options for roms, modding, and theming, particularly via cm7. do you guys see the same future for the rez?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
There are lots of ROMs over in XDA from some really great devs, NilsP, JoelZ, Chingy just to name a few. Alot of the Inc developer community came to the Rezound.

The one thing this particular forum needs (if anyone has the time or energy to devote to it) is a ROMS and Mods HQ sticky like the Stig put together on the Inc forum. It would be a really great addition but like I said it would take some work to get it put together.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Wanda...you have any idea how long that would take? I mod on another forum and I only bring in things that are bright and shiny because that list can get out of hand really fast. Especially the way some of these move.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that's why I said it would take a lot if time and effort. I'm not saying anyone would or should or trying to raise a rukas, I was just saying it would be great...a guy can dream can't he?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20