So I'm running RezROM's Sense 4.0 v1.2 and it's actually quite smooth. I like the direction everything is taking but I'm not a big fan of the arrowed keyboard and for the life of me I can't figure out how to change keyboards. I've been into the Language and Keyboards setting and I've got the one I want selected to "On" but when I long press a text box I never get the option to "Change Input Method" like we usually get on every other version of Sense.

Any one got any ideas?
    05-01-2012 03:58 PM
    That happens. Try long pressing in the messaging app. I remember it was very touchy about showing the box to change inputs. If all else fails get the swiftkey trial. It gives an on screen option.
    Wanda likes this.
    05-01-2012 04:54 PM
    yeah for some reason I always seem to have to do it from the messenger app to get swiftkey in there....
    05-01-2012 05:59 PM
    Thanks guys. Got swift key working but that's the only one besides the stock keyboard that I can get running. I've tried everything I can think of to get the change input box to come up. Oh well. Weird.
    05-01-2012 06:09 PM
    What are you trying for?

Charged up post!
    05-03-2012 12:31 AM
    What are you trying for?

Charged up post!
    For some strange unexplainable reason I like the stock ICS keyboard. Don't ask me why, I just seem to type better on it. And I really don't dig the arrows on the keyboard that comes with the ROM.

I'm getting used to SwiftKey though.
    05-03-2012 08:28 AM
    Off topic, but I think good for a laugh.....

I was trying to long press in the typing box to bring up the options and could not get anything either. Took me a few tries before I remembered I am on my iPhone 4!

LOL!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 (while my HTC Rezound charges! LOL ) using Tapatalk
    Wanda likes this.
    05-06-2012 01:40 AM
    ddddddddddddddd
    07-23-2012 11:24 PM
    So I'm running RezROM's Sense 4.0 v1.2 and it's actually quite smooth. I like the direction everything is taking but I'm not a big fan of the arrowed keyboard and for the life of me I can't figure out how to change keyboards. I've been into the Language and Keyboards setting and I've got the one I want selected to "On" but when I long press a text box I never get the option to "Change Input Method" like we usually get on every other version of Sense.

Any one got any ideas?
    ddddddddddddddddddddd
    07-23-2012 11:25 PM
    Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-2012 11:47 PM
    Just came across here. I just signed up.
    A bit late, but better than anything seen on this page anyway.

Once your keyboard display at the bottom half of the screen, there's actually a very small keyboard icon in the top-left corner of your screen (left in the notification bar).
    Slide it down and you'll find the 'Select Input Method'
    Does that help?
    12-16-2012 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD