Dead battery and CWM

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Do we know if CWM has fixed the issue that doesn't allow the battery to be charged if it's completly dead or should I move over to Amon Ra.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Whaaaat? I never even heard of that problem being specific to CWM. I know it's happened to people, but I thought it was a random Rezound issue.
Also, why do people let their batteries die? That damages its ability to hold a full charge, if I'm not mistaken.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Ha, you're right. I was thinking of the "charging while off" CWM problem. +1 Dovahkiin

Damnit man! I thought this was legit and was in "crap pants mode" over having to get a new battery or wireless charger, thinking that by pure chance I avoided this bug.
Personal crisis averted.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The Problem is that when the battery dies CWM goes straight into recovery mode. Which doesn't allow the battery to be charged. I don't mean to let it discharge all the way but sometimes it does happen.. like if i fell asleep with it off the charger and low battery. By morning it's dead. I have a link where the gentleman located it to a CWM issue. The link is to a different site :)

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The Problem is that when the battery dies CWM goes straight into recovery mode. Which doesn't allow the battery to be charged. I don't mean to let it discharge all the way but sometimes it does happen.. like if i fell asleep with it off the charger and low battery. By morning it's dead. I have a link where the gentleman located it to a CWM issue. The link is to a different site :)

Uhh, if the battery is dead, how is it booting up into CWM anyway?