Battery life

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Seeking opinions on the rom with the best battery life or other ways to get better battery. I don't know what other tweaks to do to my current rom to save more battery. My battery life isn't to bad but it could be better I'm sure

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
It's more about the kernel than the ROM and I don't think there was an ICS kernel that you could undervolt. Scott's CleanROM always had decent battery life because Scott keeps his ROMs ... Clean. No extra garbage running on them.

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
It's more about the kernel than the ROM and I don't think there was an ICS kernel that you could undervolt. Scott's CleanROM always had decent battery life because Scott keeps his ROMs ... Clean. No extra garbage running on them.

Yeah my battery life is a bad just thought maybe it could be better

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I have read a few thread and so far the best rom with the best battery life are the ones running gingerbread. yes ICS roms will decrease your battery

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have read a few thread and so far the best rom with the best battery life are the ones running gingerbread. yes ICS roms will decrease your battery

Now I find out. I might have reconsidered installing the leak : / Battery life is horrendous for me on the ICS leak. In the past, from Eclair to Froyo, and Froyo to GB, battery life improved. Why is ICS worse?

tm1618

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Not true. Running SlimRom and I get over 3 hours screen on time with almost 0 idle battery drain. As in not even 1% an hour

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed the latest RUU, and a Rom based off of it. I chose slimrom, and it is pretty good. The biggest thing I noticed is heat is a lot less. I can't give you a good battery assessment yet, as I've only run it through one charge cycle. Lot's of dudes are raving about it's battery life though.