Return HTC Rezound to stock Gingerbread OTA

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I've got to run my Rezound into a Verizon store to get a new SIM card (mine isn't activating correctly when I switched numbers). Long story short, I'm running the ICS leak (the first one from a few months ago) and I would like to get my phone back to stock before walking into Verizon tomorrow morning. I did a quick search of the forums but it didn't turn up anything quick and useful - can someone out there give me a quick rundown?

I've done this before on my old Samsung Droid Charge and the Motorola X (man I miss that phone) but never with an HTC device...

-T

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Are you soff? You have to be in order to go back. I think it is as simple as finding and flashing the RUU for that software version, you just have to be soff to do it.

I would not worry too much about walking in the store with it though unless you have done some crazy stuff to the software. Just put go launcher on it or something and they will never know lol. Even if you didn't, the employees don't know anyone about phones

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Are you soff? You have to be in order to go back. I think it is as simple as finding and flashing the RUU for that software version, you just have to be soff to do it.

I would not worry too much about walking in the store with it though unless you have done some crazy stuff to the software. Just put go launcher on it or something and they will never know lol. Even if you didn't, the employees don't know anyone about phones

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Solid advice - I was in and out in about 25 minutes with a new SIM card and the manager was none the wiser. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

-T :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay