ICS Kernel Source Code Is Out!!!

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Alright I just went ahead and flashed SebastianFM's 1.40 kernal and I'm loving the OC/undervolting ability now. I've got the governor set to limit the processor to 1ghz max when screen is off, and it's made a big difference. I can set the phone down, do whatever, and come back to it an hour later with it still being at the same battery percentage as I left it.

Tonight I'll play around with further undervolting, but I expect this will make a drastic difference in my battery life.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Alright I just went ahead and flashed SebastianFM's 1.40 kernal and I'm loving the OC/undervolting ability now. I've got the governor set to limit the processor to 1ghz max when screen is off, and it's made a big difference. I can set the phone down, do whatever, and come back to it an hour later with it still being at the same battery percentage as I left it.

Tonight I'll play around with further undervolting, but I expect this will make a drastic difference in my battery life.

You're a step ahead of me, running Vigor360 rom on the latest global RUU/kernel/radios/firmware. Been itching to give one of the new kernels a try but while I overclock/undervolt/etc the crap out of my pc components I have yet to take that plunge with my phone. Primarily looking to maintain stock speed or slightly improve it while boosting battery longevity.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Haha yea. I'm actually quite impressed thus far. Phone is sitting at 1.836ghz without issue so far. Coming from a Droid X which occasionally hiccuped if clocked at 1.1ghz, this is very enjoyable haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon